Beantwoord

No internet at home, red light in modem

• 21 September 2022
  • 37 reacties
  • 758 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

37 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, I really hoped that they could come earlier! My advice is to call to Guidion to ask if there maybe is a spot sooner. Unfortunately it’s really busy at the moment at Guidion. Are you available every moment of the day? If so, I would also love to call for you. Please let me know that if Guidion can’t come by any sooner, I will provide you with extra Unlimited Data vouchers. 

Reputatie 1

Hi, the latest appointment is only available for 3rd October it's 2 weeks later , is there anyway you can resolve this sooner? This impacts working from home :(

Reputatie 7

This definitely helps @Sbalram! 💪 I immediately sent a request to our technician service Guidion. You will receive an email or text message with the appointment tool. Fingers crossed that they can come by real soon to fix this for you. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Sbalram 

You should have a working internet connection then, check if the internet cable is going to the WAN port of the router, you could also try to remove the power from the converter for a bit.

Reputatie 1

Los light is not glowing, other lights (power, pon and lan) are green not blinking, does this help?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thank you so much for the effort! I can't really see the lights on the ONT now. Can you please describe the lights on the ONT for me (Power, PON, LOS and LAN)? That would be great. 

Reputatie 1

Hi please find the pictures 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thanks a lot for sending this picture! I already I want to fix this as soon as possible for you. I’ve sent an Unlimited Data voucher in a private message to you, so you can make a hotspot with your phone for now. Can you also send a picture of the ONT (the white Media Converter)? This way I can also check the lights on this device. I also want to hear if the LOS-lights on the ONT blinks fast, slow or not at all. Please let me know, so I can help you further. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Sbalram 

Is the PON light on the converter blinking? If not then you should have internet, make sure the internet cable is going to the WAN port of the router.

Reputatie 1

Please find the pictures attached 

Reputatie 1

We have fiber, i checked no downtime. Will send photos/ videos soon.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Sbalram 

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection and have you checked your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen if there is a problem in your area?

Also check the cables so internet cable from the mediaconverter to the WAN port of your router or in case of DSL the DSL cable from the KPN ISRA to the DSL port on your modem.

If you have a mediaconverter which lights are on, off or blibking on it?

Reageer