Beantwoord

No internet at home, red light in modem

• 21 September 2022
  • 37 reacties
  • 748 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello, 

I have no internet from last evening, we have a red light in modem and restart is not helping, can you check?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 27 September 2022, 11:10

Bekijk origineel

37 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Sbalram 

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection and have you checked your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen if there is a problem in your area?

Also check the cables so internet cable from the mediaconverter to the WAN port of your router or in case of DSL the DSL cable from the KPN ISRA to the DSL port on your modem.

If you have a mediaconverter which lights are on, off or blibking on it?

Reputatie 1

We have fiber, i checked no downtime. Will send photos/ videos soon.

Reputatie 1

Please find the pictures attached 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Sbalram 

Is the PON light on the converter blinking? If not then you should have internet, make sure the internet cable is going to the WAN port of the router.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thanks a lot for sending this picture! I already I want to fix this as soon as possible for you. I’ve sent an Unlimited Data voucher in a private message to you, so you can make a hotspot with your phone for now. Can you also send a picture of the ONT (the white Media Converter)? This way I can also check the lights on this device. I also want to hear if the LOS-lights on the ONT blinks fast, slow or not at all. Please let me know, so I can help you further. 

Reputatie 1

Hi please find the pictures 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thank you so much for the effort! I can't really see the lights on the ONT now. Can you please describe the lights on the ONT for me (Power, PON, LOS and LAN)? That would be great. 

Reputatie 1

Los light is not glowing, other lights (power, pon and lan) are green not blinking, does this help?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Sbalram 

You should have a working internet connection then, check if the internet cable is going to the WAN port of the router, you could also try to remove the power from the converter for a bit.

Reputatie 7

This definitely helps @Sbalram! 💪 I immediately sent a request to our technician service Guidion. You will receive an email or text message with the appointment tool. Fingers crossed that they can come by real soon to fix this for you. 

Reputatie 1

Hi, the latest appointment is only available for 3rd October it's 2 weeks later , is there anyway you can resolve this sooner? This impacts working from home :(

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, I really hoped that they could come earlier! My advice is to call to Guidion to ask if there maybe is a spot sooner. Unfortunately it’s really busy at the moment at Guidion. Are you available every moment of the day? If so, I would also love to call for you. Please let me know that if Guidion can’t come by any sooner, I will provide you with extra Unlimited Data vouchers. 

Reputatie 1

Yes, pls call when possible..

Reputatie 1

Also note i have only one t mobile phone with me when I go to office to work no internet at home for my family, is there a way to solve this until the problem is fixed ..which apparently only after 2 weeks:(

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thanks for your reply! I would have loved to fix this for you, but have no insight into your agenda and the one of the technician. You can check the digital agenda or call them at 020-3232767. 

To make sure you have enough data, we can arrange a credit for a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card. If you pick one up at the nearest T-Shop for the price of € 10,00 and show us the receipt, we can credit these costs. If you have any questions in the meantime, let us know. We're here for you!

Reputatie 1

Ok thanks, will buy one sim now at Utrecht centre t mobile Shop.. pls send me the voucher for internet..

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, yesterday I already sent a 7-day voucher to you! You can find it in a private message. If you need another one, please let me know and I will provide you with a new code. 

Reputatie 1

Yes, pls provide a new one as we need a new sim for my family while i am working at office.

Reputatie 1

Please find the new sim card invoice for your processing 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, perfect - thanks for letting me know! I’ve just sent two extra vouchers to you. Also great that you’ve sent the receipt over here. I just arranged the compensation for you. You can check it in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. I hope you have a lovely weekend! 

Reputatie 1

Thanks a lot Lisa 

Reputatie 1

Hello Lisa, internet started working again today morning, is this something fixed by you? 

Reputatie 1

Hello Lisa, internet started working again today morning, is this something fixed by you? 

I just read this topic. It sounds like you have the same problem as me. Over here the internet wend down wednesday evening. It was up arond 10:10u this morning, for around 10 or 15 minutes and is now down again.

Over here also the green lights on the media converter and all grean lights on the modem, except for the globe-icon that is red.

Is your internet still working?

Reputatie 1

It's gone again :( 

Reputatie 1

It's gone again :( 

Okay, sounds like exactly the same as at our house. We live in De Meern, near Utrecht.

Reageer