Beantwoord

No internet connection after technical issues in Amsterdam region

• 4 June 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 97 Bekeken

Hello!

I’ve been a customer for 2 and half years. I have always used my own modem without problems. At the moment, I use a Netgear Orbi router with the VLAN 300 configuration.

However, yesterday (June 3rd) I was affected by the Internet outage in the Amsterdam region. Now, the Orbi router doesn’t get a IP address from T-Mobile via DHCP. I have reset the router several times and the black media converter as well, following the guides you have.

Any suggestions you may have? I have checked the router configuration, and the VLAN is still there. I haven’t made other changes since in the past it worked fine.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 4 June 2022, 10:02

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

The best idea is first to connect the Zyxell modem again. If that also fail customer care can help.

Thanks Eric! I will give it a try 

I plugged the Zyxel modem. I got Internet connection. I reconnected the Orbi router, but I still don’t get an IP address.

i will contact customer care.

Thanks again!

I contacted customer care. I was told only the community can help with custom routers. Do you have any other suggestions?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @skylark 

I don't rhink it's to dofficult to configure the Orbi? Could you try a reset and configure it again?

Thanks Waqqas. I will give it a try. At the moment I’m out of the house. When I’m back, I will do it.

Hi @Waqqas,

Thanks for the advice. Resetting the router to factory settings and putting the VLAN 300 configuration did the trick. Finally back online.

Have a nice weekend!