Beantwoord

No internet connection since morning

• 3 December 2021
  • 20 reacties
  • 233 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 12 reacties

Dear T-Mobile,

Thanks for (Bleep - cussword edit) service and no way to contact customer service. There is one number that also don’t speak English. My wifi is working but there is no internet connection. Can you guys fix it or cancel my subscription?

icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 7 December 2021, 11:29

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

20 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @joynal 

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection?

Of you have Fiber, which lights are on, blinking or off on your comverter?

If DSL, is the modem connected to the main ISRA?

My connection is on fiber, can you please tell how can I speak to customer service?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@joynal

Can you posyt a picture of the lights on the mediaconverter? Because it's weekend it could take a bit longer than usual for a moderator to reply otherwise you could call the customer support on 0800 0092.

Here are the pictures you asked for, I contacted support. This is taking forever :'(

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@joynal

It looks like the PON LED is blinking right?

This could mean that another customer who is comnected to the same splitter has a faulty converter connected to the line. This could make other lines work slow or completely go offline.

Once that customer removes the faulty converter, you should also be back online.

How can I find that customer, this ridiculous. I don't understand why should I suffer for other people's converter! What to do now?

Reputatie 7

Hi @joynal

Thanks for mentioning this here! I saw you also rang our customer support and they've contacted our technical support. They'll look into it and make sure you'll be online as soon as possible. As of now I can't say how long this will take. We'll contact you as soon as we know more. 

As for the option of a fawlty converter, if that's the case, we'll fix that asap. You don't have to take any action for a solution. 

It's already more than 24 hours, please do something.

@Sander @Waqqas It’s been 3 days and I heard nothing from no one. I just want to know what is going on?

Reputatie 7

Hi @joynal

Guidion (our technicians) will contact you for an appointment. You can also call them to make this appointment or change the date/time. Their number is 088-2000151. I hope they can fix it quickly for you!

@Sander I got appointment at 13 December, is this some kind of fu** joke?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @joynal, I've instructed our technicians to take a deeper look into the situation at hand. It looks like something went wrong with another NT (networking terminal). That will be fixed tomorrow, if all goes according to plan! Guidion won't be necessary anymore, sorry for the inconvenience thus far. Please keep us posted!

@Jason Thanks at least you instructed. I saw while I don’t have internet at home T-mobile employees are relaxing and keep saying me that they can’t do anything without creating ticket. When I contacted to support they just pass some ticket here to there. I will update here, its frustrating.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @joynal, do you happen to use a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription) at home? If so, I can offer you an Unlimited Internet voucher so that you can stay online indefinitely for the next few hours via mobile hotspot on laptop and PC. Is that an idea?

Hi @Jason Unfortunately I don’t have T-mobile or Tele2 SIM card? Can I buy it instantly?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@joynal

You can get a prepaid sim from a nearby store

@Waqqas This shitty company traped me, without doing that I don’t see any option. Can you believe for fixing a small issue this is taking 10+ days!

@Jason As you said my internet supposed to get fix by yesterday, but it is not fixed. Same shit as before.

@Jason @waka Hi, I got internet  connection working again from this evening. I expect you guys to not charge from last Friday to this Friday. Customer care agent said they will credit my account, so I’m asking you guys to do that. Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @joynal 

I'm just another customer like yoú but you'll definitely not pay for the days you had no internet.

If you divide your monthly costs by 30 × the amount of days you had no internet = the compensation you'll get.

Reputatie 7

Hi @joynal, I'm so happy to read that your connection is up and running again! Thanks a lot for letting this know. I immediately created a compensation, which you can check in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, because I'm more than happy to help you. I wish you a lovely day!