Beantwoord

No internet for 5.5 weeks

• 24 September 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 111 Bekeken

Hi T-mobile, my new fiber connection was installed on the 16th of August and was working for 2 days. On the third day around 1:30 the internet stopped working and I went through all the steps to reset the modem and media converter. Still no internet. There is a red light on the modem and the connection light on the media converter is flashing green. I have reached out multiple times calling and using the chat function and all anyone can tell me is that they will tell the technicians but it’s been 5 weeks and I still don’t have internet and no one has reached out to fix it. Please help.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 27 September 2022, 11:41

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7

Yay, I'm really happy to read that @pcenzer! Thanks a lot for letting me know. I immediately arranged the reimbursement for you. You can check it in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Enjoy your connection and have a lovely week! 🎈

@Lisa our internet has been fixed! Thanks for the help.

Reputatie 7

Perfect @pcenzer! Thanks for keeping us posted. 

Hi @Lisa i have made an appointment thanks! Will update you when we are online again.

Reputatie 7

Hi @pcenzer, thanks a lot for taking the effort! I just sent a request to our technician service so solve this as soon as possible. Within a few minutes you'll receive a text/e-mail to make an appointment. Please let us know as soon as you're online again, so I can create a reimbursement. I've also sent an Unlimited Data voucher in a private message to you, so you can make a hotspot with your phone. If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. I'm more than happy to help! 😊

@Cheyenne I’ve restarted my system multiple times and still no internet.

Thanks for the reply. I did get some emails on 19-09-22 about the official start of my service and restarted everything a few times since then but still no internet. There is a red globe on the modem and the media converter the connection light is flashing green.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @pcenzer, thank you for starting this topic! I can image that you want to know what you can expect. From this side I can see that we worked hard on this situation and that per 19-09-2022, the line was fixed by the gridoperator. When checking your connection, I can see that you are still offline. Could you please restart the converter and tell me if the connection comes back? If not, please share which lights are burning and not burning on the modem, but also on the converter. Thank you in advance!

Reageer