No Internet in Apeldoorn, region 7331

• 9 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

Hi,

Since today I am experiencing some issues with my T-mobile thuis internet.

The globe symbol on my router is red and the LOS light on my HUAWEI converter is red as well.

I have tried unplugging the power and lan cables, but no result so far.

Could somebody help me with this? Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @KoenW1997 

Could you share a picture of your FTU and mediaconverter on 1 picture?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @KoenW1997, I've performed a line analysis and it looks like the converter is offline. I can't spot what the main obstruction is, but I have an idea. Can you please post a picture with both the FTU and the converter, like Waqqas suggested? That way we can check whether there's an indication on the outside. If we're not able to fix it digitally, I'm sure our technicians will be able to get you back online shortly hereafter!

For the time-being: do you happen to use a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely for at least the next seven days via mobile hotspot on PC and laptop. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a few GB per day. Please let me know if I can sort this out for you and I'll send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

Hi, thanks for the response. I am not sure what the FTU is, but I hope this picture captures it.

I am using a Simyo sim card prepaid, can you happen to mean anything for me with that sim card?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@KoenW1997

Could you make the yellow Fiber cable a bit loser where it is rolled up? This could help.

I have tried loosening the fiber cable and also tried replugging the fiber cable. Both did not change anything unfortunately

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Unfortunatly, the Unlimited data voucher only works on T-Mobile or Tele2 simcards. So, you need to helped with the original problem. You can wait for a moderator to pick this up again, or did you already call customer care to start a technical ticket?

My issue was solved today with the help of a Guidion mechanic. I heard that I could get a refund/discount for the days that I was offline. How can I arrange this?

Reputatie 7

Hi @KoenW1997, great to hear this! 😁 You're at the right spot, because I can help you with this. I just arranged the compensation for you, which you can check in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your day!