No internet in Lelystad, 8232 region

Reputatie 1

Hello,

In my wifi router, the globe symbol is all red, I tried to plug it off and on along with the media converter. It doesn't help. How can I fix the issue?

This topic has been closed for comments

34 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mehemmedv 

Which mediaconverter do you have and which lights are on, blinking or off on it? Also make sure the internet cable is going to the WAN port of the Zyxel.

Reputatie 1

It’s Connection Technology Systems media converter. The internet cable goes to WAN port of Zyxel. 

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mehemmedv

Have you checked your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen to see if there is any problem reported in your area?

Reputatie 1

Yes, It says there is no malfunction in actuele storingen section in my account. 

Reputatie 1

@Waqqas What do you suggest to do? How can I resolve the problem in this case?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Best is to wait for a moderator to reply, they could check your connection and take further steps like sending a technician.

Reputatie 1

I see. How long does it take for moderators to take a look on the posts? I’m a new customer using it for a month now and my first issue so far. Thus, don’t know what to expect. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

They are here again tomorrow. You can also call customer care tomorrow.

Reputatie 1

I see, thanks for your help guys!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mehemmedv, it looks like the modem's never been online before, but that might just be the error-message we're receiving during the line analysis. I see you've managed to make an appointment with Guidion for today. Hope they can help! Please keep us updated and if I can do anything to fasten the process, I'd be more than happy to help.

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason ,

I don’t understand why the modem’s neve been online? I have been using it for a month but just started to happen since yesterday morning.

Reputatie 7

Hi @mehemmedv, thanks for the quick response! I can understand your thoughts. Like Jason said, it might just be the error-message we're receiving during the line analysis. So, don't worry. I'm really glad that help is on its way. Please let us know as soon as everything works perfect again, so I can arrange the compensation for you! 😊

Reputatie 1

Hi @Lisa 

Thanks! I will let you know on Monday after the technician visit.

Reputatie 7

Perfect @mehemmedv, thanks! If there is anyone in your household with a mobile subscription from Tele2 or T-Mobile, please let me know. This way I can provide you with an unlimited Data voucher untill Monday. 

Reputatie 1

@Lisa Unfortunately, no one has a sim from those two providers. 

Reputatie 7

Thanks for letting me know @mehemmedv! I'm sorry for this. But I thought I am going to ask it just to be sure, because I want to help you the best way I can. 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Lisa 

Yeah, no pb. Thanks a lot for the help along the line. I will keep you posted!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Lisa ,

The technician has just visited for fixing the problem. However, he couldn’t figure out the issue yet and also checked the central place for the network of lines and that also looked good. The issue remains the same so far. He said that I will receive an email for a new appointment in which some other technicians will visit.

Best regards

Mahammad

Reputatie 6

Thanks for updating us about the appointment @mehemmedv. I’m sorry that he couldn’t fix the problem right away, but I’m convinced that it will be soon!

Reputatie 1

@Ginny I didn’t get any email about scheduling the next appointment. Can you please help me with that? The technician said that more sophisticated technician should visit to investigate the issue.

Best regards,

Mahammad 

Reputatie 6

No worries @mehemmedv, you will recieve the email today at the end of the day or tomorrow morning!

Reputatie 1

Thanks!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Ginny ,

I didn’t get any email about the next appointment. Could you please help me to set this up? Thanks!

cc @Lisa @Jason 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Ginny 

KPN netwerk has scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning to fix the fiber cable issues. I will keep you posted once the issue is fixed.