No internet in Lelystad, 8232 region

Reputatie 1

Hello,

In my wifi router, the globe symbol is all red, I tried to plug it off and on along with the media converter. It doesn't help. How can I fix the issue?

This topic has been closed for comments

34 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @mehemmedv, thanks a lot for the update! Great to hear that they're coming by tomorrow. Perfect that you'll keep us posted, you rock! 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Lisa 

After waiting for few hours for the KPN technician, they managed to resolve the problem. 

Reputatie 7

Yay, really happy to hear this @mehemmedv! I just arranged the compensation for you, which you can check in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement. Enjoy the rest of this sunny week! 🎈

Reputatie 1

Hi @Lisa 

The same issue started to happen yesterday as well and called your customer service, he said that I will get an email today, but no response so far. Can you please enforce this? Thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hello @mehemmedv, unfortunately, like several other customers, your connection is offline due to an issue in the main distribution center. This has been a long-standing problem. Grid operator KPN has repaired several patches in the local exchange on the 28th, this didn't offer a complete solution however, since several connections are still offline.  We've contacted KPN to fix the matter as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason 

Do you know when KPN technician will fix the issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mehemmedv, the average processing time lies between two to four working days. So that means your case will be handled within the next two days. I surmise it'll be fixed either tomorrow or on Monday - depending on the difficulty of the matter. 

You'll receive an update via email, but I can keep an eye on your case as well. Thanks for your patience!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason 

This is not acceptable. I’m working from home and I constantly need unlimited internet. I have already consumed my mobile internet. Is it possible to provide me some sort of internet? Should I buy a t-mobile number and you can reimburse and provide unlimited internet?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mehemmedv, I completely understand the necessity to have Unlimited data available at all times - especially when working from home. 

Do you happen to use a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely during the next seven days via mobile hotspot on PC and laptop. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a few GB per day. Please let me know if I can sort this out for you and I'll send you a voucher code as soon as possible!