Beantwoord

No internet since 16 Nov 2022.. LOS Red.. POS Off..

• 25 November 2022
  • 35 reacties
  • 430 Bekeken

Below is my first month experience with T mobile (Home internet services):

I do not have internet at my home since mid november. Raised the service request on 16th November and booked appointment with Guidion technician for 22nd November.

On 22nd, I got a call that he would go to some network centre and would try to do put some fix over there.. Unfortunately the fix did not work and he mentioned that was all he could do and hat he would open another case so someone can come to my home to fix it. 

Followed up with T mobile on 22nd, the customer care representative mentioned the request is open and guidion would send another person for fixing it. So wait.

Called Guidion next day, they said its out of their scope and that network guy might come to fix (probably KPN) so connect with T mobile.

Called T mobile again, they mentioned, case is open someone would give a call for appointment.. so wait.

Did multiple follow-ups with t-mobile customer care but after verification, problem hearing. etc. got same reply of wait wait and wait.

Today morning 925th Nov) called them again since weekend is approaching and 1 day wait from them would mean 3 calendar day wait and another weekend without internet, The executive gave KPN’s number and mentioned they need to come and fix it and i can try to check with them and wait

In the evening I called KPN on the number provided, their executive checked the details and mentioned they do not see any open request of my problem and asked me to connect t mobile

Called t mobile again.. The lady did all verification checks without fail, checked things in system but again the standard reply that there is no good news but wait..

She mentioned call is open but KPN is saying they do not have anything in their queue.. but in all this I being the consumer, is the sufferer at the end.

Not sure how many days wait is pending and if T mobile actually cares for the customers or that they have grown so big and they have stopped paying serious attention to customer complaints now. 

I am new to Netherlands.. so i do not know much about T mobile services but may be if anyone from community come across this post and let me know that are in general like this only or mine is a special case.

icon

Beste antwoord door Inderjeet Singh 14 December 2022, 12:17

Bekijk origineel

35 reacties

Hi @Lisa @Demi @Cheyenne @Ginny , The internet services are back up at my home after 29 days of outage. The issue was with the media converter device. The technician replaced it today and I am back online. Thanks all for the efforts you have put in to this case. 

A suggestion: May be good to ask Guidion technicians to try replacing media converter as part of their SOP (last point) during the first visit and before routing it to network guys.

Note: I have already requested for the compensation on the account of no services for a month on the FB page post.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, this is great news! 🎉 Thanks a lot for sharing this. I immediately arranged the compensation for you, which you can check in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. So you won't have to arrange this via Facebook anymore. I think that this is a great tip, thank you for this feedback. If there is anything else that I can do for you, pleaset let me know. Enjoy your day! 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, you're welcome! ❤ Great to hear that they will come by on Monday instead of Wednesday. I eagerly await your update. 

Many thanks for the gesture and honest effort you put in to get things back on track. 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, you’re very welcome! Perfect that you’ll keep me posted. If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. I love to help! 

Hi Lisa, The appointment is booked with VolkerWessels Telecom for Thursday. Hope it goes well.

I recharged my Lebara sim for once for 15 euros and then for 30 euros to get things working through hotspot. Please see if this can be compensated.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, perfect! Fingers crossed that everything works perfect again on Thursday. Thank you for letting me know. Normally we only reimburse the subscription costs, but I want to make an exception for you. Can you send the receipt to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl? If you can let me know when you've sent this, I will reimburse a part of the costs that you've had. 

@Inderjeet Singh I have checked for any update. It seems that there is an appointment scheduled with Reggefiber/KPN for tomorrow at 11:00 to fix the issue. Is it correct that they have contacted you today about this? 

Yes Demi.. The appointment is scheduled from 8 to 11 tomorrow morning. Last time the network guy said there is no problem with the network.. Not sure if that was from different contractor or same. Hoping for a positive outcome this time.

Hi Lisa, I just sent an email to the above id with emails from Lebara as confirmation of the payments made.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thank you for the quick response! I've just reimbursed a part of the costs for you as a compensation. I couldn't reimburse everything, but I hope you're still happy that I made an exception for you. You can check this in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties.

Hi Lisa, 

I expected at least 30 euro since the recharge that I did on 26th was only because data usage on my recharge on 16th was fully exhausted. I did not need calling minutes or SMS from the bundle. Since 30 euro bundle was giving me 15 gb and data only bundle was costing more, i went for 30 euro pack. I even did not have to do the recharge on 16th since I had got a new KPN number sometime back.

Also I think the compensation amount would be more even if you do so by reimbursement through subscription cost. Please give it a thought.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, great to hear that the appointment is this morning! I am really looking forward for the update that you're online again after the appointment. Fingers crossed and I love to hear from you. 

``

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, great to hear that the appointment is this morning! I am really looking forward for the update that you're online again after the appointment. Fingers crossed and I love to hear from you. 

Hi@Lisa , its still the same outcome. LOS is still red and no internet at my home. The network technician confirmed again that network is all in good state and signal is coming to house. Probably the problem is in the device(s) installed by Guidion.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I can understand your wish! Right here I can see that we have received an update from KPN NetwerkNL about an hour ago, that the contractor has been informed. At this point I can't speed up anything, althought I wish I could. We will need to wait until the contractor has done the work that is needed to solve the issue. Thank you so much for your patience. We keep a sharp eye on it, please know that!

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I can understand your wish! Right here I can see that we have received an update from KPN NetwerkNL about an hour ago, that the contractor has been informed. At this point I can't speed up anything, althought I wish I could. We will need to wait until the contractor has done the work that is needed to solve the issue. Thank you so much for your patience. We keep a sharp eye on it, please know that!

By contractor, do you mean that Guidion has been informed to fix it or KPN would sending some other network contractor? It would have been really helpful if things could have speed up since its a real pain when I wait for someone to come and fix it (specially after postponing other stuffs just because I do not want to miss first available slot of technician visit) and the technician tries something, puts ball in another court and says sorry, another appointment is required. Hope you can wear my shoes and feel the frustration and pain considering my home automation, security, workspace and TV.. everything is down for last 21 days. 

``

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, great to hear that the appointment is this morning! I am really looking forward for the update that you're online again after the appointment. Fingers crossed and I love to hear from you. 

Hi@Lisa , its still the same outcome. LOS is still red and no internet at my home. The network technician confirmed again that network is all in good state and signal is coming to house. Probably the problem is in the device(s) installed by Guidion.

Hi @Lisa, I got the direct debit message for 2.50 euros. I believe, they have considered 30 euros from the compensations you added and pending 2.5 they have charged for additional wifi point I have from tmobile. My understanding was that the compensations you added would be considered for when the internet gets working and till then the bills/invoices would be waived off.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thanks a lot for this nice compliment! I want to share the update that I just received from my colleagues, even though I really hoped for a different outcome. Sadly it isn't possible to change the date, because we depend on the network administrator. My colleagues expect that it may be a Fiber break and then it might take a bit longer because they have to dig. Because it will take a few days extra, I just reimbursed you € 10,00 extra so you can use that for you bundle. Hopefully this way you will experience the least problems. 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thanks a lot for this nice compliment! I want to share the update that I just received from my colleagues, even though I really hoped for a different outcome. Sadly it isn't possible to change the date, because we depend on the network administrator. My colleagues expect that it may be a Fiber break and then it might take a bit longer because they have to dig. Because it will take a few days extra, I just reimbursed you € 10,00 extra so you can use that for you bundle. Hopefully this way you will experience the least problems. 

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the update I got the call from network team as well and they confirmed appointment between 11 to 2 on Monday. So they have indeed preponed it. Thanks.. Will keep you posted what happens on Monday.. Fingers crossed.

Hi @Lisa, Is there no way/process in T mobile to put long pending tickets on high priority and fix the issues at earliest. I have not received any communication yet for appointment and can not even comment on  how many days gap they would put for just the appointment/visit.

Reputatie 6

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, You can see the specification of your invoice at your T-Mobile Thuis pagina: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement. If you download the invoice and scroll down you can see that you've got € 30 discount on this invoice. Another € 10 will follow next month. It's not possible to stop the currenct invoices, we only work with compensations.

Any update on this? How long I have to wait ? Its 22nd day without internet now.. Every time first I wait for the call/email for appointment and then i wait for someone to come and fix the issue and the loop continues..

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thanks a lot for sharing your story! I really hoped to read another experience. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience and for not knowing the exact status is at this moment. This morning I directly asked one of my colleagues from the technical department if they have can take a look to your case this morning, because I want to have your issue fixed as soon as possible. It is the correct way that Guidion comes first at your house and investigates everything indoors. But it’s not the correct way that you have to chase all the updates. So from now on I will check the status for you. As soon as I receive an update from my colleague, I’ll let you know. Thank you so much for your patience! ❤

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I want to let you know that I’ve asked to a few of my colleagues if there is anything that I can do to speed up the process for you. But like @Cheyenne wrote we can’t speed up the process at this point, because it’s up to the contractor now. Again I’m really sorry for this and I wish that could fix it personally. Please let us know as soon as the contractor contacts you. They will contact you as soon as possible. I wish I could give you a different answer, but I like to be transparent. I totally agree with you’re waiting for a few weeks now and that that really needs to improve. So I’m taking this as feedback, so hopefully we can adjust some of our procceses. 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I want to let you know that I’ve asked to a few of my colleagues if there is anything that I can do to speed up the process for you. But like @Cheyenne wrote we can’t speed up the process at this point, because it’s up to the contractor now. Again I’m really sorry for this and I wish that could fix it personally. Please let us know as soon as the contractor contacts you. They will contact you as soon as possible. I wish I could give you a different answer, but I like to be transparent. I totally agree with you’re waiting for a few weeks now and that that really needs to improve. So I’m taking this as feedback, so hopefully we can adjust some of our procceses. 

Hi Lisa, I trust you but the the customer service executive mentioned the case is with back office team and they are working to fix it. Which contractor is it with? Day before yesterday, network guy mentioned to me that network is coming to my house and he can not do anything else.

Hi Lisa, The technician came in today but issue still persists. He said another appointment would be needed. 

Hi Lisa, The technician came in today but issue still persists. He said another appointment would be needed. 

Hi,

Can you help sending some technician to fix it by tomorrow.. Another weekend is approaching and I am afraid its going to be the third one without internet. 

Reageer