Beantwoord

No internet since mid of november.. LOS Red.. POS Off..

• 26 November 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

Below is my first month experience  (post installation) with T mobile (Home internet services). Installation itself took around around a month.

Internet connection has been off for about 10 days in the very first month of activation. I raised the service request on 16th November and booked appointment with Guidion technician for 22nd November.

On 22nd, he went to some network centre and tried to put some fix over there.. Unfortunately the fix did not work and he mentioned that he would open another case so someone can come to my home to fix it the next day. 

Since then, i have made numerous calls to T mobile customer services but all in vain. I am just getting plain response to wait and someone would call for an appointment to fix. 

Strange but there seems to be no SLA or time limit to fix the problem and I am left to just wait for the moment when someone someday would call to book an appointment to come over and fix it (hopefully).

Did not expect such harassment from T mobile services.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 28 November 2022, 08:17

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I want to let you know that I just replied to your other topic:

I love to help you further over there. Please know that it’s against our rules to place more topics about the exact same subject. By keeping it to one topic we can help you faster! 😊

This topic will now be closed.