No internet since wednesday!

• 26 August 2022
  • 21 reacties
  • 221 Bekeken

My wired internet connection is down since wednesday! I have called customer care twice (with much difficulty to get through to an actual person) and followed all the steps they said. The internet light on the modem is still red. I have not been contacted by any technician or anyone from t-mobile. I just got my connection last month and it’s difficult to work at home without wired internet, as the phone network is also bad in this area.

What do i need to do to get this fixed on priority?

21 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @AbZaNL, can you please post a picture of the front and back of the modem? I'm interested in the  physical configuration. 

Is it a Fiber connection or DSL? 

it’s a brand new fiber connection not more than 2 weeks old. Please help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @AbZaNL 

Which lights are on, blinking or off on the mediaconverter (device between FTU and the Zyxel)?

Same problem here. Has nothing to do with the modem or mediaconverter. It started with packet loss and since 15:30 yesterday everything went down, but it's still down for me. 

I live in The Hague.

Zie foto, lampje linksonder brand niet. Verder knippert er niets

The PON light is blinking 2-3 times a second. LOS is off.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rhndy 

Er lijkt geen glasvezel signaal binnen te komen op de mediaconverter, heb je deze al eens voor even van het stroom gehaald?

@AbZaNL i guess there is a jammer somewhere on the T-Mobile network, once this jammer gets removed you should be back online.

@Waqqas Al meerdere keren… ook voor langere tijd.

Hello @Rhndy 

Er lijkt geen glasvezel signaal binnen te komen op de mediaconverter, heb je deze al eens voor even van het stroom gehaald?

@AbZaNL i guess there is a jammer somewhere on the T-Mobile network, once this jammer gets removed you should be back online.

How do i remove the jammer? is it going to be done by tmobile technician? I’ve not got any callback or anything from tmobile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@AbZaNL 

Unfortunately it's not something you can solve but it's just a guess. Please wait for a moderator to reply so they can look for you what the problem exactly is.

Reputatie 7

Hi @AbZaNL, I really hoped that we could fix your problem with some extra tips! But for now I want to ask you to wait until the technical department has solved this. They're doing everything that they can to help you with this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Do you have a Tele2 or Ben mobile subscription or Prepaid? This way I can provide you with an Unlimited Data voucher, so you can make a hotspot with your phone. Please let me know if this will help you. 

Hi @Rhndy, ik wil je graag laten weten dat ik een verzoek voor jou heb ingeschoten bij onze technische dienst! Zij gaan dit zo snel mogelijk proberen te verhelpen. Excuses voor het ongemak. Ik zie dat je gelukkig al bent voorzien van een Unlimited Data voucher, klopt dat? Als ik jou kan verblijden met een extra code, laat het dan zeker weten. Zodra er een update uit het onderzoek rolt, dan meld ik jou die meteen. Ik ga duimen dat je heel snel weer online bent. 

Hi @AbZaNL, I really hoped that we could fix your problem with some extra tips! But for now I want to ask you to wait until the technical department has solved this. They're doing everything that they can to help you with this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Do you have a Tele2 or Ben mobile subscription or Prepaid? This way I can provide you with an Unlimited Data voucher, so you can make a hotspot with your phone. Please let me know if this will help you. 

Hi @Rhndy, ik wil je graag laten weten dat ik een verzoek voor jou heb ingeschoten bij onze technische dienst! Zij gaan dit zo snel mogelijk proberen te verhelpen. Excuses voor het ongemak. Ik zie dat je gelukkig al bent voorzien van een Unlimited Data voucher, klopt dat? Als ik jou kan verblijden met een extra code, laat het dan zeker weten. Zodra er een update uit het onderzoek rolt, dan meld ik jou die meteen. Ik ga duimen dat je heel snel weer online bent. 

Hi Lisa,

Bedankt. Had al even gebeld met de klantenservice maar die kunnen me pas helpen als ik thuis ben. Ik probeer dat vanavond nog wel even. Maar een extra code voor mijn vrouw zou wel fijn zijn...

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rhndy, top dat je dit zo snel kan aangeven! Ik heb je direct van een extra code voorzien in een privébericht. Zo kunnen jullie deze tijd hopelijk zo prettig mogelijk overbruggen. Ik vermoed dat mijn collega ook op een verzoek naar de technische dienst uitkomt, maar ik hoor het graag als hier vanavond iets anders naar voren komt. Houd je mij op de hoogte? 💪

Hi @AbZaNL, I really hoped that we could fix your problem with some extra tips! But for now I want to ask you to wait until the technical department has solved this. They're doing everything that they can to help you with this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Do you have a Tele2 or Ben mobile subscription or Prepaid? This way I can provide you with an Unlimited Data voucher, so you can make a hotspot with your phone. Please let me know if this will help you. 

Hi @Rhndy, ik wil je graag laten weten dat ik een verzoek voor jou heb ingeschoten bij onze technische dienst! Zij gaan dit zo snel mogelijk proberen te verhelpen. Excuses voor het ongemak. Ik zie dat je gelukkig al bent voorzien van een Unlimited Data voucher, klopt dat? Als ik jou kan verblijden met een extra code, laat het dan zeker weten. Zodra er een update uit het onderzoek rolt, dan meld ik jou die meteen. Ik ga duimen dat je heel snel weer online bent. 

Hi, thank you for your reply. I’m new to the country. I do not have ben or tele2 connection. The tmobile mobile network sucks in this area, so 4g is also not an option with tmobile. I’ve been waiting 3 working days when i was promised someone will call, mail or show up in 2 working days. I’d really like an update on when it will happen? Do you have any idea?

Hello @Rhndy 

Ik zit ook al vanaf vrijdag zonder internet en televisie. Ben een topic gestart, privebericht met me mac en huawei serrienr gestuurd want we zou geen signaal van de wijk na mjj gaan, ma nog géén reactie. Ik zit bjjna door mn internetbundel van 10 gb heen en moet nog 2 weken.  Bij mij is de PON uit en Los knipperr rood Lan is aan en power is aan.  Op de Zyxtel is de wereldbol rood. Ik heb ook geen televisie en chromecast ka  niet ivm eigen wifi en hotspot tegelijk. Jammer dat het zolang duurt.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rhndy, graag wil ik je laten weten dat Guidion is aangestuurd om jou zo snel mogelijk weer online te krijgen! Indien het nodig is, gaan zij het modem swappen. Ik zie dat het al gelukt is om een afspraak in te schieten, super. Geef jij volgende week aan of jouw verbinding weer up and running is? Dan ga ik graag aan de slag met de vergoeding. 

Hi @AbZaNL, thanks a lot for letting me know! I’m sorry that it takes a bit longer, but my colleague is really busy to solve this issue. There's an interference in the neighboring network(s), a technician will be sent to the location shortly. We'll give you an update with a plan date soon. When the the technician has performed the maintenance, please reboot both the modem and the converter. 

Hi @AstridVdW, ik wil je graag laten weten dat ik jou verder ga helpen in het onderstaande topic: 

Jouw gegevens zijn in goede orde ontvangen, dus de technische dienst gaat hiermee aan de slag! 

Still no update or date communicated! What do i need to do to get some customer service?

Reputatie 7

Hi @AbZaNL, I didn't share a new update yet, because I'm still waiting on some clarity from my colleague. As soon as he provides me with an update, I'll let you know. I'm sorry! ❤

Reputatie 7

Hi @AbZaNL, I have some good news for you! I asked one of my colleagues for a new update today and he asked if you can wait untill 18h today. A technician is planned today to solve this issue, so we would like to hear from you later today if you're online again. Will you keep me posted? Fingers crossed.

Het probleem bij mij is zaterdag eindelijk opgelost

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rhndy, wat een super fijn nieuws! Helemaal top dat je dit hier aangeeft. Zojuist heb ik dan ook de vergoeding voor jou geregeld. Je kunt deze checken in je My T-Mobile Thuis omgeving: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Maak er nog een mooie dag van. 

Reageer