Beantwoord

No Update regarding my moving to a New Address

• 26 August 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 53 Bekeken

I had put in a request for transfer of my T-Mobile internet to my new address 3 weeks back, but apart from the acknowledgement with a Ticket#, there has been no information. I move this week and have no idea if the internet will be avaliable at the new address.

Trying to reach customer care since last 2 days but the message I get is:

Sorry! Door drukte kan ik je op dit moment niet doorverbinden met een chatmedewerker. Wél kun je onze klantenservice bereiken op 0800 - 0092 van maandag t/m zaterdag van 07:00 - 22:00 en op zondag en feestdagen van 09:00 - 18:00.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 27 August 2021, 15:12

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mupreti, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately your request hasn't been dealt with properly, I'm really sorry. I honestly don't know what went wrong and can't spot any real obstructions. I'm afraid our system somehow accidentally added your request to an unused queue, which did trigger a response - that's why you did receive an email with confirmation - but the process didn't get followed through.

I can add the move right now, but it'll be on September 13th at the earliest for it to have finalized. Do you by chance have a T-Mobile mobile subscription or PrePay sim card? If so, can I perhaps offer you an Unlimited Internet voucher in the meantime? That way at least you'll be able to remain online via mobile hotspot for the coming two weeks.

As a means of compensation, I'll refund the coming month of your Thuis subscription, entirely. This compensation will be refunded on a coming invoice and will be deducted from your monthly due.

Once again, my sincerest apologies, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

Hi Jason,

This is very unfortunate, and in this time of working from home it is impossible to be without the internet for another 2 weeks, and we don’t have a T-Mobile connection at home. 

I have checked and there is another provider who is willing to provide the connection by 1st Sep 21, which looks to be a better option for me.

I will be cancelling my T-Mobile subscription and return the devices as per the process.

Please help me with this process.

Thanks & Regards, 

Maneesh Upreti

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @mupreti,

Very understandable decision but I'm sad to hear that you are going to leave us. Nevertheless, I would love to help you out to terminate the contract. Do you want me to terminate your contract per the 1st of September or do you wish some overlap with your new address? 

Hi Cal,

Thanks for the response.

Please terminate my contract as of 1st Sep 2021.

Regards

M Upreti

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hey @mupreti,

It has been arranged! You'll also receive an automatic verification of the termination on the 1st of September by email. I'll send you your personal retour number via a private message. If there's anything else, please feel free to let me know. Good luck with moving!

Hi Cal,

Thanks a lot for the prompt support.

Regards

Maneesh

Reageer