I don't have any WiFi or LAN connection at all and this has been the case for 2 days now.
My router is a DrayTek 2131FVn and I have a fibre optic connection.
I've tried the following:
- Factory resetting the router
- Replacing the fibre optic cable with a spare
- Unplugging the power supply and reconnecting it
I've tried connecting a LAN cable to all of the ports but I can't connect to it. It doesn't seem to recognise that there's anything connected (My Network preferences show that no connection is present)
Some observations on the only lights that are currently on:
- The lights on the LAN ports are flicking between 1 and 2, but not 3 or 4
- The ACT, USB1 and USB2 lights are constantly on
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Beste antwoord door Pieter_BBekijk origineel