Online Frustrations: A Request for Reliable Internet Service and proper technical service

• 15 January 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

I used to have a good internet connection, but it was suddenly interpreted almost every two minutes, making the internet unreliable. Then I called customer service, who are really nice people, they tried to solve the problem from a distance with no luck, they sent a technician from Guidion who did nothing, he just reported the problem as solved, I called again complaining about his behavior and asking for a fix, they sent a technician from KPN who had a live call with T-Mobile's back office, they agreed on changing the small modem to solve the problem, they disconnected the service until they changed it, I waited for two weeks only for a  technician from Guidion to change a modem, eventually someone came, he replaced the modem and no connection yet.

Both back office of T-Mobile and KPN are under-performing. maybe the problem coming from KPN but I depend on T mobile fully to resolve it with them.

I don't have internet since 3 weeks, Customer service provided me with unlimited 5G vouchers but it is not a solution, it is a workaround. 

My question is as follows: In less than a month, I called customer service more than ten times, received two visits from Guidion and one from KPN,and the problem has yet to be resolved. How can I escalate this situation? How can I get in touch with a supervisor or a manager to escalate the issue.

Tommie van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @AymanElfeky, I want you to be able to enjoy your internet again as soon as possible. The mechanic visited you today. It is being processed by our technicians. As soon as they know more about this, you will be contacted.

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @AymanElfeky, thanks a lot for sharing your story! I'm really sorry for this situation. Because I want to help you the best way I can, I immediately checked the system and I'm glad to see that we're still working on it. The technician from yesterday has sent all the notes to our technical department and they will do their absolute best to solve this as quick as possible. Because you already received a few visits from technicians, I asked my colleagues this morning to look at your case right away. I really want to let you know how much we appreciate your patience. Also I totally agree that the vouchers are only a workaround, so we want to fix your connection as soon as possible.

As soon as your connection is up and running again we're going to compensate you for the weeks that you couldn't properly use internet! ❤

Reputatie 7

Hi @AymanElfeky, I want to let you know that our technicians are trying to find the cause of disruption. This is the reason that my colleagues have sent a new request to Guidion to delete the jammer. I'm really glad to see that the appointment is tomorrow. Please let us know tomorrow if you're online again. Fingers crossed!

Reputatie 6
Badge

@AymanElfeky Please login on the router and report what uptime  it reports directly after you notice problems?

@AymanElfekyPlease login on the router and report what uptime  it reports directly after you notice problems?

Hello @louisL I don’t have internet at all, I mean the internet lid at the router is red.

Hi @AymanElfeky, I want to let you know that our technicians are trying to find the cause of disruption. This is the reason that my colleagues have sent a new request to Guidion to delete the jammer. I'm really glad to see that the appointment is tomorrow. Please let us know tomorrow if you're online again. Fingers crossed!

Hello @Lisa, I appreciate your efforts to assist, Guidion technician, he checked few staff but with no luck, He said he will write in his report that KPN should come and solve it, I waited for four working days and nothing happened, only yesterday I revived email to schedule an appointment with Guidion again, even the technician called me asking why you received such email, I am in loops:(

Reputatie 6
Badge

@AymanElfekyPlease login on the router and report what uptime  it reports directly after you notice problems?

Hello @louisL I don’t have internet at all, I mean the internet lid at the router is red.

For logging in on the Zyxel modem/router you don’t need the internet access. Userid and password are mentioned on the back of the router. I am wondering if the uptime that the router reports is reset to 0 when problems occur.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @AymanElfeky, I want you to be able to enjoy your internet again as soon as possible. The mechanic visited you today. It is being processed by our technicians. As soon as they know more about this, you will be contacted.

Hi @AymanElfeky, I want you to be able to enjoy your internet again as soon as possible. The mechanic visited you today. It is being processed by our technicians. As soon as they know more about this, you will be contacted.

Hello Tommie, The mechanic came for the second time, doing the same, even he was surprised how come he is sent to do the same action twice, please look at his report so you can get my point. 

Reageer