• 7 March 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 307 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi

I am trying to configure port forwarding on

Tmobile wifi router.

When i try to access the same server its working.

But when i try to access it from internet using my public IP this does not work.

Any suggestion how this needs to be configured.

Or is there any way i can setup VPN to connect to server or Tmobile router from outside?

I tried to disable FIREWALL + Allowing the security from LAN to WAN and WAN to LAN but still no luck.

Any pointer please.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 7 March 2023, 09:54

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @klakh 

Here is a step by step guide on how portforwarding works on the Zyxel-T54:

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bekabeld-internet-492/port-forwarding-zyxel-t50-met-glasvezel-wil-echt-niet-werken-323803/index2.html?postid=1578994#post1578994

I can see that the created line is not active as you can see under status.

Hello @klakh 

Here is a step by step guide on how portforwarding works on the Zyxel-T54:

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bekabeld-internet-492/port-forwarding-zyxel-t50-met-glasvezel-wil-echt-niet-werken-323803/index2.html?postid=1578994#post1578994

I can see that the created line is not active as you can see under status.

Hi @Waqqas I have followed the link which you shared but still the same issue this feature does not work and when i check the port check 4433 port is closed on my public IP which i am getting from Tmobile.

Also by looking into some comments in your link i think this issue is for many people and seems like no fixed.

Can you please share some update.

Also to mention: I have activated the NAT as well but still no luck. and disabled Firewall + DDOS feature from model still no luck,

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@klakh 

It's not safe to turn off the firewall but is the device for whom the port is opened connected directly to the Zyxel and does that device have a static IP address?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@klakh 

What happens if you try to reach the service behind that port from your mobile connection for example. 

Online port checks sometimes give the wrong result. 

After making some changes on server side routing it's good now. It's working perfectly.

Thanks a lot for assistance 

Reageer