Still no internet after ~3 months of back and forth communication - no FO light

• 2 November 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 119 Bekeken

So, I am a bit lost:

I ordered T-Mobile internet on 10.08. A lot of time was wasted to install a fibre connection due to administrative issues with my address, that took about 1-1.5 months to fix. After this, the fibre connection was finally installed by KPN (on 08.10) and I installed the mediaconverter and modem myself, after the first Guidion engineer told me I could do this myself when I had the chance. 

Unfortunately, after a few days there was still no internet so I asked by phone what is happening. The customer service told me I need to wait for another Guidion mechanic and I should be a little bit more patient. So I waited 2 weeks, until on 22.10 a mechanic arrives. He comes in and is out within a few minutes, because he notices there is no FO light on the mediaconverter, meaning there is no signal. 

The customer service tells me they need to fill in another ticket to the technical department and then to KPN (even though the original issue was never solved), so I have to wait a few more days for this process to take place. Today I learn that the ticket has been marked as ‘solved’, even though KPN never contacted me and nobody ever verified to make sure that the connection was fixed. As of today, there is still no FO light and I have no internet. I have tried the common procedures of restarting/flicking switches/checking cables, etc with no luck. 

The only reason I have not switched to another provider is because I rely on the free unlimited data T-Mobile gives me to perform my daily work activities. The time it takes for T-Mobile to ‘solve’ these tickets after 3 months of waiting is unacceptable. For a customer waiting nearly 3 months already, I expect these tickets to be solved as quickly as possible. I hope I can receive some compensation when all of this is finally solved. 

Brian 3 jaar geleden

Hi @martin.roussev, everything seems to be in order on the side of the grid operator (KPN) now. My colleague’s have already sent a new order to Guidion earlier this week and the mechanic should be able to get you online now. Apologies for the delay, it won’t be much longer now!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @martin.roussev, everything seems to be in order on the side of the grid operator (KPN) now. My colleague’s have already sent a new order to Guidion earlier this week and the mechanic should be able to get you online now. Apologies for the delay, it won’t be much longer now!

Reageer