Beantwoord

Storing nacht van 24 juni

Rond middernacht is het vaste internet er voor de zoveelste keer weer uit. En dan glasvezelhard gaan roepen dat er geen storing is... echt he! Dankjewel, ik werk thuis met mensen aan de andere kant van de wereld, en heb op dit soort tijdstippen mijn internet hard nodig! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 25 June 2020, 09:40

Bekijk origineel

16 reacties

Reputatie 1

Hoi Denise,

Uit welke omgeving kom jij? Ik zit in Limburg en bij mij ligt het internet er ook uit..

Reputatie 1

Ik zag inderdaad ook meer meldingen op het forum. Maar weer afwachten hoe lang dit gaat duren deze keer.

Reputatie 1

Dat is te hopen idd. Ik had een hoop werk voor vannacht gepland staan. Ik heb nu de hotspot op m’n telefoon maar aangezet, hopelijk heb ik voldoende data.

Maar idd fijn dat ik niet de enige ben. Ik had m’n modem al een paar keer opnieuw opgestart.

Thank you so much Denise! No problem for the language: Saint Google will help me and it will be a good opportunity for me to learn some Dutch! Hopefully it does not bother you that I won't be able to reply in Dutch though.

But do you guys see the Internet light on, on your routers? Mine is completely off.

Hopefully they will solve the problem, because I am supposed to work from home

Reputatie 1

Thanks, komt goed. :) Fijne nacht.

Ok, then I am afraid it might not be the same problem... Hopefully it is not due to the fact that I have not been using Internet at mine for 3 months (I kept on paying though) 

Reputatie 1

@Markein I love to work at night as well.. Good to know I’m not the only one. :) Fortunately there’s still 4G and the Hotspot on my phone so I can access the internet from my laptop.

Have a good night.

Sorry Denise, one last question: is your Internet light off or red?

Thank you very much guys, and good night! 

Ik zit in Arnhem. Daar was afgelopen week ook het vaste internet eruit tezamen met regio Limburg, dus ik denk weer hetzelfde liedje. Ergens in de topic las ik nog iemand anders in het Engels die momenteel ook storing ervaart. 

Vorige keer was het vrij snel opgelost, maar toen was de klantenservice nog bereikbaar. Nu is het afwachten of het wordt opgepikt. Wel fijn dat ik weet dat ik niet de enige ben. Ligt het in ieder geval niet aan de modem. 

@ Markein welcome to the thread, it's in Dutch but Ronald is experiencing the same problem, also Maastricht/Limburg area. There are probably more users with no Internet in Arnhem / Maastricht area. 

@ Ronald same here, startklaar voor een nachtje around the world met klanten aan de andere kant van de wereld (waar het nu overdag is). Heb ook de 4g maar aangeslingerd met een hotspot en vpn erachter, maar dat het snel is... Ik ga de klanten een berichtje sturen, en duik de mand in met een filmpje. Hopelijk kom je de nacht goed door met de hotspot, werkze! 

Reputatie 1

@Markein My internet light is bright red.

@Markein I think we're all together in this situation where we supposed to work from home. I have clients from the other side of the globe where it is daytime now. And I loooove working at night. No problem at all to write in English, or Dutch. The "internet" light is not green on my modem too. We've done our best, now it's on to Tmobile how fast they will fix this problem. Keep up the good work, hope we will be on air again soon! Have a good night! 

@Markein in my case the green light of "Internet" on my modem is now blinking on and off. Last week the green light was totally off when the internet was down then. So we're having different signs (red, off, and blinking), but I think it's all the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed! Otherwise we will have this thread to hang on to! Goodnight! 

Reputatie 7

Hi all, due to an unexpected outage last night we’ve performed emergency maintenance between 2 and 7 am. Everything should be up and running again, apologies for the inconvenience! If you’re still experiencing problems then try restarting the modem (and mediaconvertor if you use this). You can find more information here.

Reageer