Beantwoord

Storing T-Mobile Thuis Amsterdam

• 9 February 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 120 Bekeken

The problem with the fiber line is on the side of the last mile carrier - KPN Wholesale. There is no Internet for two days.

T-Mobile client service confirmed the problem and forwarded it to technical support, but they can't force technical support to act faster.

T-Mobile technical support should create a ticket for KPN Wholesale but they are just too lazy.

I've contacted KPN Wholesale, but they also cannot send an engineer without a ticket from T-Mobile.

Dear community, please help finding a way to solve this problem faster.

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 11 February 2021, 17:00

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @ncase73, I absolutely understand that you want to see the problem solved as soon as possible but I can assure you that being lazy has nothing to do with it. Either way, my colleagues already processed the ticket and our mechanic will contact you to make an appointment. The mechanic will first check the connection at your address to make sure everything is in order there. If the cause is on the carrier side then we will forward the results to KPN and their mechanic will fix the issue on their side. The reason we send our mechanic first is because otherwise the grid operator will not accept our request, other causes need to have been ruled out first. If you have any questions do let me know, I’ll be happy to help!

Reageer