zyxel T50 - no internet and only 2.4G and 5G lamps lit

• 22 January 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

Hi everyone 

since a couple of days our internet is not working at all. We used our phones in the hope it will work again but it got worse. 

Only the power lamp, 2.4G and 5G lamps are lit. We restarted the router, also reset it. We can not configure the router and I also can not get info through T-Mobile Thuis as requested in the help Video. 

cab someone help? 

Thanks a lot 

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge

Hi everyone 

since a couple of days our internet is not working at all. We used our phones in the hope it will work again but it got worse. 

Only the power lamp, 2.4G and 5G lamps are lit. We restarted the router, also reset it. We can not configure the router and I also can not get info through T-Mobile Thuis as requested in the help Video. 

cab someone help? 

Thanks a lot 

What kind of connection do you have: XDSL or fiber? It is clear that the router has no internet connection. But before I comment further it is important to understand what the type of connection is.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Ciosa, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Wifi is very important, we can hardly live without it. I really want it to work absolutely perfect at your home-connection as well! The strength of the wifi depends on a couple of things. For example: the distance to the modem, a barrier (walls) or a neighboring wifi network. We cannot adjust everything, but we can optimize it! On our Community are some tools that improve the range and stability of your wifi. Look here for the explanation: Hoe verbeter ik mijn wifi? | T-Mobile Community. Adjusting the Wifi channel in particular is usually the solution. We recommend the use of the automatic channel. 

Good luck with the tips!

Reageer