Beantwoord

AMP delivery time

• 7 November 2021
  • 15 reacties
  • 1653 Bekeken

Reputatie 2
  • is een Top Poster
  • 16 reacties

How long does it take to receive an  email from AMP  group to choose delivery time after the last  email from T mobile? 
Details: I ordered iPhone 13 Pro Max Zwart 256 GB at 28 September. Today 5  weeks and 6 days  for me. I received cancellation email  at 5 November ( it's new process almost for everyone) and after cancellation email I received new email and it's mention about “ Thank you for your order at T mobile
✓ your order has been received click here to pay with iDeal or you can pay to AMP ”    and then I paid it.
On the second stage written “ bezorgafspraak maken “ you will receive an email from AMP group. “
 I still didn’t receive emaill from AMP group and wonder about how long does it take to get email from AMP after  that  order has been received email? 
Thank you in advance for your comments.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 7 November 2021, 13:58

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @cn93 

Due to the fact that all mobile phones have been removed from the shops you'll receive a cancellation mail which you can ignore, you'll again receive a mail of your order for home delivery, you should receive this mail within 10 minutes if the phone is in stock. If out of stock it could take longer.

You can check the status of the phone here.

Reputatie 2

Hello @cn93 

Due to the fact that all mobile phones have been removed from the shops you'll receive a cancellation mail which you can ignore, you'll again receive a mail of your order for home delivery, you should receive this mail within 10 minutes if the phone is in stock. If out of stock it could take longer.

You can check the status of the phone here.

Hello
Thanks for  your comment.  I already received that email about cancellation and I received second email about order has been received and I paid with iDeal  with instructions, and just waiting to receive email from AMP. But I wonder that how long  more it will take to receive email from AMP after this process? And How  many days more should I wait?  Because I’m   waiting for 5 weeks 6 day. Normally waiting time is 3-4 weeks But I’m in 6 weeks. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@cn93 

When the phone is in stock you normally receive an email within 10 minutes, if out of stock it could take longer.

You can check the status here

Reputatie 2

There is written
“Wachten op voorraad

Het door jou bestelde toestel is nu niet op voorraad of nog niet toegewezen aan je bestelling. Zodra jouw bestelling geleverd kan worden, ontvang je van onze koerier (AMP Logistics) per e-mail een link waarmee je online een bezorgafspraak kunt maken. We houden je op de hoogte.” 

I understand that I need to wait until  you have it in stock. 
But how many days more should I wait? Because it’s already 6 weeks. When it will be in the stock? Any estimated time? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@cn93 

This page says 3 to 4 weeks, and the order page on T-Mobile also says 3 to 4 weeks.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bestellingen-en-leveringen-562/info-levertijden-apple-iphone-13-pro-max-332906

Reputatie 2

@cn93

This page says 3 to 4 weeks, and the order page on T-Mobile also says 3 to 4 weeks.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bestellingen-en-leveringen-562/info-levertijden-apple-iphone-13-pro-max-332906

Yes, it's really strange. T mobile says it's 3-4 weeks But I'm waiting for 6 weeks. They should update their waiting time. 

Thanks for your comments

Reputatie 1

Hoe lang duurt het voor dat je een bericht ontvangt van AMP?
Het is 4 weken geleden en op de bevestiging van T-Mobile na heb ik nog niks ontvangen over een levering of dergelijk.
De andere dagen geen mail of geluid vanuit T-mobile.
Ik wacht nog steeds op mijn bestelling de Iphone 13 pro max 128 GB (sierra Blue) die in mijn verlening van m,n abbonoment zit.

Het meest bijzondere vind ik dat een klant die een dag na mij een bestelling heeft gedaan vorige week haar afspraak met AMP al kon doen voor de 20 november.

Iemand enig idee??

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Sinds alle telecom bedrijven de dure telefoons uit de winkels hebben moeten halen in verband met de overvallen is het ontzettend druk bij AMP.

Er zitten landelijke verschillen in de routes die AMP rijdt. Daarom kan er in een bepaald gebied meer bezorgd moeten worden waardoor daar de levertijd langer is.

Hoe lang duurt het voor dat je een bericht ontvangt van AMP?
Het is 4 weken geleden en op de bevestiging van T-Mobile na heb ik nog niks ontvangen over een levering of dergelijk.
De andere dagen geen mail of geluid vanuit T-mobile.
Ik wacht nog steeds op mijn bestelling de Iphone 13 pro max 128 GB (sierra Blue) die in mijn verlening van m,n abbonoment zit.

Het meest bijzondere vind ik dat een klant die een dag na mij een bestelling heeft gedaan vorige week haar afspraak met AMP al kon doen voor de 20 november.

Iemand enig idee??

I ordered the Iphone 13 pro max 128 gb blue one on 17th of November. But not get any email or message from AMP logistics. I don't know what happened to T mobile. I already paid 167 euro bt afraid I would get the phone or not. 

When I ordered the Iphone 13 pro max 128gb blue one and i paid 167 euros then within 10 minutes i get an email from T-Mobile and it gave me only order number. Then I didn't get any mail message from T-Mobile and AMP logistics to get my delivery date. But one of my friend ordered Iphone 13 pro on same day he already get the Iphone within 7 days. I am afraid I will get the phone or not. 

Can TMobile help me about this? 

Thank you in advance. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @M.Nasim 

Have a look here to check the status of you delivery :

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/bestelling-en-abonnement/alles-over-je-bestelling/bestelstatus

There's also a link to the topic with expected delivery dates.

Hello @M.Nasim 

Have a look here to check the status of you delivery :

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/bestelling-en-abonnement/alles-over-je-bestelling/bestelstatus

There's also a link to the topic with expected delivery dates.

I already checked it out. It says waiting for the stocks. But how much time it will take to stock the phone they don't mention. 

Thank you for your comments. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @M.Nasim 

You will receive an e-mail from AMP once your phone is in stock. It is currently very busy at AMP so the delivery time may be longer. I hope you receive your phone very soon!

Hi This is Md Nasim. 

Can I know when will i get my phone?

And now I can't see the order status. 

What is the problem?

Thank you

Reputatie 7

@M.Nasim 

You can check the current expected delivery terms in this topic. Currently an order placed on November 17th has a expected term of delivery of 4 to 6 weeks, so you’ll have to be patient for a little while longer. Keep in mind that the delivery services are very busy at the moment, so it could be that there is a longer queue for an appointment with them, to have your order delivered. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!