Beantwoord

iPhone 13 levertijd

• 23 June 2022
  • 9 reacties
  • 150 Bekeken

Hi!

I've bought my phone on the 15th, with delivery time on the 24th. The day before yesterday it said that the phone was already available in stock (on the website) but I haven't received any message so far, in fact, I have no idea when is due to arrive (absolutely nothing) klaantservice says that it should arrive tomorrow, but no mail or message was received 

Any help?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 24 June 2022, 09:36

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Ignaciocasa 

What does the status of your order say on this page?

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/bestelling-en-abonnement/alles-over-je-bestelling/bestelstatus

After the phone is in stock you should receive an email from the courier, did you also check your spam?

Hello @Ignaciocasa 

What does the status of your order say on this page?

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/bestelling-en-abonnement/alles-over-je-bestelling/bestelstatus

After the phone is in stock you should receive an email from the courier, did you also check your spam?

It says only that I will receive a message when the phone it's in the store. But when? No clue.

Any other help?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Ignaciocasa

You have choosen to pick up the phone from the store? In that case it may take a few working days for the phone to reach the shop after it's available. You'll automatically receive a message when your phone is ay the shop.

Ok, but not when?

Can I cancel and order another one via post? 

@Ignaciocasa

You have choosen to pick up the phone from the store? In that case it may take a few working days for the phone to reach the shop after it's available. You'll automatically receive a message when your phone is ay the shop.

Ok, but not when?

Can I cancel and order another one via post? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Ignaciocasa

I'm not a moderator, they'll be back tomorrow and hopefully you can expect a response from a moderator tomorrow.

@Ignaciocasa

I'm not a moderator, they'll be back tomorrow and hopefully you can expect a response from a moderator tomorrow.

Thanks 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Ignaciocasa 

I see you have chosen the iPhone 128 GB Green and that device is available from July 1st for both home and store delivery So it won’t make if a difference if you cancel your current order and choose home delivery as an option. You will receive a message from the T-Mobile store after July 1st. 

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. 

Hi @Ignaciocasa 

I see you have chosen the iPhone 128 GB Green and that device is available from July 1st for both home and store delivery So it won’t make if a difference if you cancel your current order and choose home delivery as an option. You will receive a message from the T-Mobile store after July 1st. 

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. 

Hi! Can I cancel and order other colour immediately available?. Two days ago said that the phone was available. 

If I cancel which colours are now available?

Thanks