Beantwoord

T-Mobile AMP poor service

• 17 December 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

My order for my new phone was cancelled by T-Mobile delivery company (AMP) after 3 weeks. Now i am forced to reorder with T-Mobile and wait the full 6 weeks again. T-Mobile needs support to maintain the original delivery period. Why should i be impacted by AMP, i have no relationship with AMP.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 17 December 2021, 15:42

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rynhar 

What was the reason your order got cancelled? You can also check this page :

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/mobiel/alles-over-je-bestelling

No reason given. I had received an email asking when to deliver in January. Then a few days later just a note to cancel. The best T-Mobile customer service can advise is to re-order!! 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rynhar,

Very unfortunate to hear that you had a bad experience with AMP. Since the cancellation has been done by them, they are the ones who can help you with your complaint. You can reach out to them by filing a complaint on this page. It’s in Dutch, but hopefully with the help of Google Translate you’ll be able to manage. Hopefully they can give you some insights in why your order was cancelled in the first place, because that is not something that we can check in their systems. 

Hopefully you’ll get some clarity and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!