Beantwoord

Abonnement meeverhuizen naar Hongarije

• 18 februari 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 41 Bekeken

dear all, 

I moved to Hungary from the Netherlands with a Dutch t-mobile abonnement that lasts until November 2021. I did not end my contract because on the website I saw that I can specifically move my contract with me to Hungary. I contacted both the Dutch and the Hungarian t-mobile about this and none could help. 

who can help me arrange this?

thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door David 19 februari 2021, 10:22

Hi @menesiluca,

I have just sent you an email to the address that is known with us (check your spam if you haven't received it yet). In this email you will find all the information in regards to a request to transfer the contract to the provider in Hungary. If you follow those steps, it should all be fine! 

If you need any additional information from us, don’t hesitate to ask!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @menesiluca 

I think first you will have to subscribe to T-Mobile there and afterwards send a copy of your new contract to T-Mobile Nederland to cancel for free.

It's better to wait for a moderator to confirm this, they also can tell you where to send a copy of your contract to.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @menesiluca,

I have just sent you an email to the address that is known with us (check your spam if you haven't received it yet). In this email you will find all the information in regards to a request to transfer the contract to the provider in Hungary. If you follow those steps, it should all be fine! 

If you need any additional information from us, don’t hesitate to ask!

@Waqqas, thanks so much!

@David , you too thanks so much! I saw your email and it is indeed very helpful, I will follow up on those steps! One question: is there any abonnement that is an exception for my case or are all options available for me as long as I sign a new subscription with t-mobile Hungary? (e.g. one together with Internet for home, one in an afamily group, etc.) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Any subscription can be subscribed to in Hungary.

The one thing that matters is you need to be subscribed to T-Mobile Hungary I guess.

Reageer