Beantwoord

Call forwading to international numbers

• 13 juni 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 252 Bekeken

I travel a lot due business. I'd like to forward all calls to other international number (I already have some) before I leave NL.
I tried to use IOS feature and *21*00XXXXXXXXXX#
Nothing works. Forwading to local

Please help. I've moved from telfort because they do not have forwarding via IOS at all.

thnx.
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 14 juni 2018, 11:49

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your question. I see my colleagues from the IT department have already checked the cause of this problem. You already have a Dutch installed therefore the forwarding isn't working effectively. You can delete this by using this code ##002# and press the call dial. After deleting it, you can forward all your calls to the international number with the following instructions:

• No answer: **61*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##61#)
• No service: **62*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##62#)
• In a call: **67*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##67#)

Please let me know if this works! We would like you to have a great experience with us so if you still have issues or questions, please let us know! We will solve this together!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your question. I see my colleagues from the IT department have already checked the cause of this problem. You already have a Dutch installed therefore the forwarding isn't working effectively. You can delete this by using this code ##002# and press the call dial. After deleting it, you can forward all your calls to the international number with the following instructions:

• No answer: **61*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##61#)
• No service: **62*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##62#)
• In a call: **67*internationalnumber# (switch off: ##67#)

Please let me know if this works! We would like you to have a great experience with us so if you still have issues or questions, please let us know! We will solve this together!

Reageer