Beantwoord

Cannot call outside NL

• 20 februari 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 660 Bekeken

Hello,
I have a T Mobile NL sim card (unlimited NL-EU). However, when I was in Germany, I cannot make any outgoing calls or send SMS. Can anyone help?
Thank you very much,
Huy
icon

Beste antwoord door David 21 februari 2017, 17:16

Hey Huy,

I've checked this for you and noticed you have an entirely new subscription with us. This means that you have a barring on international calls in the first week of your contract. I don't know if you need it any time soon, but your barring has been removed. Now you should be able to make calls and send texts in the EU!

Can you let us know if everything works the next time you're abroad? If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hey Huy,

I've checked this for you and noticed you have an entirely new subscription with us. This means that you have a barring on international calls in the first week of your contract. I don't know if you need it any time soon, but your barring has been removed. Now you should be able to make calls and send texts in the EU!

Can you let us know if everything works the next time you're abroad? If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! 🙂
Hey David,
thank you very much for your info. I will let you know asap if everything works well :)
Best
Hello everyone, I have exactly the same problem ! How can I know if I have a restriction when calling international numbers ?

Thank you,

Laurent
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Laurent,

There was indeed an old barring on your subscription, which I have just removed manually. If you restart your phone, it should work! 🙂 Can you check and let us know? If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them as well!
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your reply. It works perfectly !

Kind regards
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Good to read, Laurent! You're welcome! 🙂
Hello, I have a similar issue. I have a EU/NL illimited rate but I’m currently in France and my phone number doesn’t work. I have no connection, no 4G... i can’t use my phone! How is this possible? I try to restart my phone but it doesn’t work. Can you help me with this?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Clotilde,

You already made your own topic and someone replied in that topic. Bear in mind that posting the same message multiple times can be seen as spam and is not allowed. This topic will be closed and you can respons on your own topic.