Beantwoord

Cannot call to international numbers

• 28 oktober 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 732 Bekeken

Hello,

I cannot call to international numbers, I log in in my Tmobile and activate (it was deactivated) then de-activate my international call and sms barring . Still call are failing. 

not sure what is the reason.

if there is any barring still active and you remove it can you also check that no barring is active for roaming (voice sms and data) will need roaming soon 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 28 oktober 2020, 14:47

Hi @DarioG 

I see you had a barring for foreign use. I removed the barring so if you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @DarioG 

When you dial a international number what message do you get to hear?

Good that you checked the barrings in your T-Mobile account, do you have any unpaid invoices? Because of that T-Mobile can put a barring on your connection.

More info about payments and barrings can be found on this page

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @DarioG 

I see you had a barring for foreign use. I removed the barring so if you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

I can't make international calls (in Europe). In my account everything it's ok, not blocked. I'm a new subscriber and I have 120 min included in my contract. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @skalo 

Welcome to T-Mobile! I checked your account and i see you had barring therefore you weren’t able to make international calls. I removed the barring so if you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

It's working. Thank you, Hajar!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

You’re welcome! 

Reageer