Beantwoord

Cannot call to international numbers

• 28 October 2020
  • 39 reacties
  • 2268 Bekeken

Hello,

I cannot call to international numbers, I log in in my Tmobile and activate (it was deactivated) then de-activate my international call and sms barring . Still call are failing. 

not sure what is the reason.

if there is any barring still active and you remove it can you also check that no barring is active for roaming (voice sms and data) will need roaming soon 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 28 October 2020, 14:47

Bekijk origineel

39 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @DarioG 

When you dial a international number what message do you get to hear?

Good that you checked the barrings in your T-Mobile account, do you have any unpaid invoices? Because of that T-Mobile can put a barring on your connection.

More info about payments and barrings can be found on this page

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @DarioG 

I see you had a barring for foreign use. I removed the barring so if you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

I can't make international calls (in Europe). In my account everything it's ok, not blocked. I'm a new subscriber and I have 120 min included in my contract. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @skalo 

Welcome to T-Mobile! I checked your account and i see you had barring therefore you weren’t able to make international calls. I removed the barring so if you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

It's working. Thank you, Hajar!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

You’re welcome! 

Hi there, 

Same issue for me.

I cannot make any international calls, even though it’s included in my subscription and it is activated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @juliep1991 

Does calling in the Netherlands work?

Did you subscribe to a subscription in the past 2 months or do you have any unpaid invoices?

Hi @Waqqas 

Calling a dutch number does work!

I have no outstanding invoices but did subscribe less than a month ago.

Thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @juliep1991 

New customers do have a barring for calling outside the Netherlands, using data outside the Netherlands and calling to servicenumbers.

This barring will automatically be removed after 2 months.

Hello @Waqqas 

How long is this barring for? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@juliep1991 

2 months beginning from the 1st day your subscription started.

Hi @Waqqas Hope you are well!

The 2 months have now ended, would you be able to remove the barring?

Thanks a lot!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @juliep1991 

I'm not a moderator..

If the barring doesn't get lifted automatically than please wait for a moderator to reply so they can check this for you.

Hello @Waqqas 

Sorry about that, thought you were as you were supporting above.

It hasn’t been lifted, so I’ll wait for a moderator’s reply.

Thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @juliep1991 

I have removed the barring so if you restart your phone you should be able to make international calls again. I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Hi @Hajar 

Amazing, thanks a lot! It worked!

Have a nice day!

Hi guys,

Could you be able to remove my barring for foreign use too?

I can't make a call to abroad but also I'm not able to use my subscription from abroad in EU area.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @kroyo9316 

I have removed the barring. If you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Hi @kroyo9316 

I have removed the barring. If you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

wow It worked! Thanks a lot! have a great day

Hi @kroyo9316 

Hello. I have the same problem I cannot call out NL. Can you help me please?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @DarioG 

Have you checked your blokkades in your T-Mobile account if everything is on toestaan?

An open invoice could also be a reason that you have a barring for international calls.

New subscriptions have a barring for international calls for the first 2 months 

I have the same problem. No international outcoming calls. Incoming and inside NL are okay.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Swider1989 

Do you have a new subscription? All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months. Or do you have a payment settlement? You also get a barring on international calls during a settlement. The barring will be removed once the payment is fully done.

Please let me know if it regards the above. If not, send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will check your settings. Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Swider1989 

Do you have a new subscription? All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months. Or do you have a payment settlement? You also get a barring on international calls during a settlement. The barring will be removed once the payment is fully done.

Please let me know if it regards the above. If not, send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will check your settings. Looking forward to your reply!

Yes i have payment settlement. Thank you for information.

Reageer