Beantwoord

Cannot call to international numbers

• 28 October 2020
  • 39 reacties
  • 2292 Bekeken

Hello,

I cannot call to international numbers, I log in in my Tmobile and activate (it was deactivated) then de-activate my international call and sms barring . Still call are failing. 

not sure what is the reason.

if there is any barring still active and you remove it can you also check that no barring is active for roaming (voice sms and data) will need roaming soon 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 28 October 2020, 14:47

Bekijk origineel

39 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Vince87 

Do you have a new subscription? All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months and you will be able to make calls. If it regards something else send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number and I will check your settings. 

I have the same issue.

Please remove the barring for international calls.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar Then I suspect that it is your sim card, since this also does not work in another device. I could send you a new sim card free of charge. Can you send me a private message with your telephone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 numbers of the IBAN bank account number known to us for verification? Then I'll get right to work for you! 

Kind regards, 

Pharwin

Hi @Pharwin , 

I am currently residing in the Netherlands. This has nothing to do with the device. I have anyway already tried putting my sim to another device and it still doesnt work.

Kind regards,

Anitam

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar are you currently in the Netherlands or another country? Are you trying to manually search for another network abroad or are you currently in the Netherlands? Can you switch between the netwerks 2G/3G/4G/5G to see if it works on another netwerk, in stead of 4G? Could you check for me whether the software of your device is up-to-date? Another thing you can do is perform a cross-test. To do this, put your SIM card in another device to see if it works. Then you can find out whether it is your SIM card or your device. 

I'd like to hear it from you!

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Hi @Pharwin ,

Yes I can see Grameen Phone for Bangladesh and the number I have been calling is from that provider. 

But it still doesnt work.

Kind regads,

Anitam

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar I see that the link is indeed not working because of a spelling mistake, sorry! This is the correct link, Could you try this one: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/dekking-buitenland.  If you select the country there, you can see exactly with which networks we have an agreement with. Then you could try connecting to one of these another networks. I'd love to hear from you if it works!

Kind regards, 

Pharwin

Hi @Pharwin ,

Yes that is the correct number ending with 0248. The 'do not disturb' and 'airplane mode' functions are off. I have rebooted the device, Data Roaming is ON with Voice and Data set to 4G, I have tried selecting other networks (NL KPN, vodafone NL) but when I select them the phone immidiately goes out of network. 

I still cannot make an international call to Bangladesh +880, provider in my country Grameenphone (GP).

I cannot access the page -  https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/cover-buitenland.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Kind regards,

Anitam

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar I've checked the number that's mentioned in your profile. Is that the correct number? I can see that there are no barrings submitted. Can you reboot the device once and check whether 'data roaming' and 'mobile data' are turned on? The 'do not disturb' and 'airplane mode' functions are off?

If it is not the settings, can you connect to another provider? In [Country] you can choose [providers]. On our website we have a nice overview per country: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/cover-buitenland. Could you try for me to manually select a network from another provider to see if it works? I'd like to hear it from you!

Kind regards, 

Pharwin 

Hi @Hajar ,

I am having the same exact problem. I cannot make an international call. Can you please fix my account too? I have no payments due. @Hajar 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @VVA 

All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months and you will be able to make calls. If it regards something else send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number and I will check your settings. 

Hello - I am a new customer and have this issue as well. Could you remove my barring for foreign use?

I can't make a call to the US.

Thanks! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @seifolahi.elahe 

For the first 2 months customers will have a barring for use outside NL, calling to the EU, calling to paid service numbers and using paid sms services.

After 2 months these barrings will automatically be lifted but if you want them removed now it will cost you around 120 euro. Please wait for a moderator to reply.

Hi @Swider1989 

Do you have a new subscription? All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months. Or do you have a payment settlement? You also get a barring on international calls during a settlement. The barring will be removed once the payment is fully done.

Please let me know if it regards the above. If not, send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will check your settings. Looking forward to your reply!

Hello @Hajar,

I just got a t-mobile with subscription. 

Is this possible to remove international barring before the first 2 months?

Hi @Swider1989 

Do you have a new subscription? All new subscriptions have a barring for international calls the first 2 months. The barring is automatically removed after the first 2 months. Or do you have a payment settlement? You also get a barring on international calls during a settlement. The barring will be removed once the payment is fully done.

Please let me know if it regards the above. If not, send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will check your settings. Looking forward to your reply!

Yes i have payment settlement. Thank you for information.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Swider1989 

I have the same problem. No international outcoming calls. Incoming and inside NL are okay.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @DarioG 

Have you checked your blokkades in your T-Mobile account if everything is on toestaan?

An open invoice could also be a reason that you have a barring for international calls.

New subscriptions have a barring for international calls for the first 2 months 

Hi @kroyo9316 

I have removed the barring. If you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Hello. I have the same problem I cannot call out NL. Can you help me please?

Hi @kroyo9316 

I have removed the barring. If you restart your phone you will be able to make calls again. 

wow It worked! Thanks a lot! have a great day

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @kroyo9316 

Hi guys,

Could you be able to remove my barring for foreign use too?

I can't make a call to abroad but also I'm not able to use my subscription from abroad in EU area.

Hi @Hajar 

Amazing, thanks a lot! It worked!

Have a nice day!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @juliep1991 

I have removed the barring so if you restart your phone you should be able to make international calls again. I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Hello @Waqqas 

Sorry about that, thought you were as you were supporting above.

It hasn’t been lifted, so I’ll wait for a moderator’s reply.

Thank you!

Reageer