Beantwoord

Cannot make calls outside NL

• 4 juni 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 1396 Bekeken

I would like to make calls outside Netherlands and I cannot do it.

How to fix this and what are the best offers for international calls for example Netherlands to India?

Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 5 juni 2019, 14:40

Hi Raghuv,

Thank you for letting us know! I checked your account and i see that you had barring for international calls. I removed this barring so if your restart your phone you will be able to make internationals calls.

I hope you are satisfied with this solution. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@helalsumon 

You already created your own topic. There's no need to state your question multiple times.

This topic will be closed.

Hi, Cannot call outside NL to Dubai or to Bangladesh . My number is postpaid with unlimited bundle . Talked to T mobile client service but no result yet !!

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @maralh5 

I see my colleague has already helped you out. I've checked your account and I don't see any barriers. Is everything working as it should? If I can help with anything else, let me know! :grinning:

Hi,

My number is blocked when I try to call a non Dutch number. Any numbers outside of the NL.

How can i fix it. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Raghuv,

Thank you for letting us know! I checked your account and i see that you had barring for international calls. I removed this barring so if your restart your phone you will be able to make internationals calls.

I hope you are satisfied with this solution. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Good Morning @Raghuv,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community. When did your subscription start? In the first month of the subscription it is not possible to use roaming.

I expect someone can answer your second question. I have no knowledge on those priceplans. Sorry for that.

Have a great stay.