Beantwoord

Changes in Travel and Surf

• 17 juni 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 147 Bekeken

Reputatie 2
Badge
Dear Tmobile!

I am planning to go to Poland and I would like to use my Tmobile Stel Samen en stel bij abonament there especially internet. 250 MB is one hand a lot but might be not enough so I was checking the Travel and Surf services and I noticed that the 1000 MB is now without the unlimited interenet with slower speed (64kbps). When has this been changed? I have some suggestions for new Travel and Surf services? Polish Tmobile recently introduced new services valid only in other Tmobile Networks in EU (Albania, Austria, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Greece, The Netherlands, Macedonia,Germany, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary). Maybe this is something that can be done in The Netherlands as well- as a Tmobile has common owner so probably the fees for using foreign Tmobile Networks can be lower.

Mvg
Piotr
icon

Beste antwoord door Sam- 18 juni 2016, 11:21

Hello Piotr,

It's nice that you'll be visiting Poland! How long will you stay?

Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services. Feedback is always welcome. ;)

The Altijd EU Internet bundle gives you 1000MB a month to use in the EU. After the 1000MB your internet connection gets blocked. The previous bundel 'Internet Europa' did have the possibility to acces the internet after using the bundel, but with a lower speed. This bundle also didn't have 1000MB, but just 500MB.

If you're visiting Poland for a few days or a week or two, you can activate one of the Travel & Surf bundles. The Altijd EU Internet bundle cannot be deactivated during your contract. A Travel & Surf bundle is automatically deactivated if you used it.

Let us know if the information I provided you is clear. If you still have any further questions or doubts, please let us know. We will gladly help you Piotr!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hello Piotr,

It's nice that you'll be visiting Poland! How long will you stay?

Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services. Feedback is always welcome. ;)

The Altijd EU Internet bundle gives you 1000MB a month to use in the EU. After the 1000MB your internet connection gets blocked. The previous bundel 'Internet Europa' did have the possibility to acces the internet after using the bundel, but with a lower speed. This bundle also didn't have 1000MB, but just 500MB.

If you're visiting Poland for a few days or a week or two, you can activate one of the Travel & Surf bundles. The Altijd EU Internet bundle cannot be deactivated during your contract. A Travel & Surf bundle is automatically deactivated if you used it.

Let us know if the information I provided you is clear. If you still have any further questions or doubts, please let us know. We will gladly help you Piotr!
Reputatie 2
Badge
Dear Issam!

Thank you for reply. I am going for 2 weeks 🙂 Altijd EU Internet is nice but once you get it you cannot switch it off. I remember in march when I was in Spain I got this Travel&surf bundel L and there the lower speed was included when your bundle was finish. Now I was checking the Travel&Surf and this information is not there anymore- so I assume there is no slower internet anymore after you use 1000 MB from Travel&surf L.

Piotr
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Piotr,

That's the downside of Altijd EU Internet, but if you went abroad quite often, it might be a good addition to your subscription. If this is not the case, then it's not the best option for you. For temporary use of data across the boarder, you can use the data from your Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription (like you stated in your first message) and if you need more data you can purchase a pass like my colleague said.

It is true that the passes don't have the possibility for slow internet anymore, when you've used the data of the pass, roaming will be blocked. So you won't get shocked afterwards by a large bill! 🙂 If these possibilities are not for you, you're also able to pay per MB. Hopefully there's a suitable option for you!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer