Beantwoord

extra fee

• 8 juni 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 263 Bekeken

Hello, I have a t mobile Dutch sim that I’m using in France (where I live). According to my contract I have unlimited calls all around Europe, and 1 mb of internet. I just notice on my T‑Mobile app that I have 37,32€ of extra to pay in the next bill...how is it possible!?! I finished my MB of internet, so I’m using WiFi and my calls should be for free. What is this fee!?!
My name is Letizia and my number is [deleted by moderator]
I’m very upset, I think I will change operator soon!
Letizia
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 9 juni 2019, 14:39

Hi @letizia7,

Sorry to hear that you are so surprised by the costs! We can always explain things for you!

As Folkert said, there's some Roam Like Home rules, so this explains some of the costs (€ 5,44).

Also, you did send 145 text messages, of which a lot are from the EU to the Netherlands, which aren't free and explain a big part of the costs (€ 30,60). Text messages within the Netherlands, or within the EU are indeed free, but text messages from the EU tot the Netherlands, are not.

The third thing is that the internet bundle is already completely used, so for internet outside of this bundle, some amount is charged as well (€ 6,72).

Hopefully this explains everything. Please let me know if there's anything else that's still unclear. I'm here for you to answer all your questions!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi @letizia7 ,

It is not allowed to use a Dutch contract abroad for more than 4 months a year unless you pay extra. This is a EU regulation. You should change to a French subscription if you live there.

Check the Roam like at home regulations note 4.

Kind regards, Folkert
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @letizia7,

Sorry to hear that you are so surprised by the costs! We can always explain things for you!

As Folkert said, there's some Roam Like Home rules, so this explains some of the costs (€ 5,44).

Also, you did send 145 text messages, of which a lot are from the EU to the Netherlands, which aren't free and explain a big part of the costs (€ 30,60). Text messages within the Netherlands, or within the EU are indeed free, but text messages from the EU tot the Netherlands, are not.

The third thing is that the internet bundle is already completely used, so for internet outside of this bundle, some amount is charged as well (€ 6,72).

Hopefully this explains everything. Please let me know if there's anything else that's still unclear. I'm here for you to answer all your questions!

Reageer