Beantwoord

Many calls from sim only contract to Germany: onbeperkt?

• 15 februari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 81 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobil

I consider choosing a sim only contract from you.

This is my situation: I am a German living in Vaals, a Dutch town in the Netherlands. I have a German bank account. I will have to  make many phone calls to my family and friends in Germany.

This is my question: If I book “onbeperkt bellen/sms” for my contract, will this leave even a high number of calls to Germany for free? 

Thank you for clarifying this issue for me.

Best wishes,

Henning

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 16 februari 2021, 06:14

Hello @Henning Damberg 

Normally you only have 120 minutes for the EU, even with unlimited bellen. You could purchase onbeperkt bellen buitenland for €9,99 which gives you unlimited minutes in the EU, this bundel can be subscribed to in your T-Mobile account.

Another option is to choose the Unlimited Plus plan when ordering, it contaiñs unlimited minutes to the EU.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @Henning Damberg 

Normally you only have 120 minutes for the EU, even with unlimited bellen. You could purchase onbeperkt bellen buitenland for €9,99 which gives you unlimited minutes in the EU, this bundel can be subscribed to in your T-Mobile account.

Another option is to choose the Unlimited Plus plan when ordering, it contaiñs unlimited minutes to the EU.

Dear Waqqas,

thank you so much for your reply! Yap, my situation is like that: I am a resident in the NL now for the forseeable future. But most of my fmily and friends still live in Germany.

I just want to call them as often and long as I wish without worrying that my bill will go through the roof.

I am so sorry for bothering you, but could you point me to these plans? I am still a bit lost with the Dutch.

Thanks so much, Henning

Reputatie 1

Hi, there is one bundle, the “unlimited plus”. This bundle includes unlimited calls from the Netherlands to the EU. I think this bundle would suit your needs! 

Reageer