Beantwoord

Many calls from sim only contract to Germany: onbeperkt?

• 15 februari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobil

I consider choosing a sim only contract from you.

This is my situation: I am a German living in Vaals, a Dutch town in the Netherlands. I have a German bank account. I will have to  make many phone calls to my family and friends in Germany.

This is my question: If I book “onbeperkt bellen/sms” for my contract, will this leave even a high number of calls to Germany for free? 

Thank you for clarifying this issue for me.

Best wishes,

Henning

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 16 februari 2021, 06:14

Hello @Henning Damberg 

Normally you only have 120 minutes for the EU, even with unlimited bellen. You could purchase onbeperkt bellen buitenland for €9,99 which gives you unlimited minutes in the EU, this bundel can be subscribed to in your T-Mobile account.

Another option is to choose the Unlimited Plus plan when ordering, it contaiñs unlimited minutes to the EU.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 1

Hi, there is one bundle, the “unlimited plus”. This bundle includes unlimited calls from the Netherlands to the EU. I think this bundle would suit your needs! 

Dear Waqqas,

thank you so much for your reply! Yap, my situation is like that: I am a resident in the NL now for the forseeable future. But most of my fmily and friends still live in Germany.

I just want to call them as often and long as I wish without worrying that my bill will go through the roof.

I am so sorry for bothering you, but could you point me to these plans? I am still a bit lost with the Dutch.

Thanks so much, Henning

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Henning Damberg 

Normally you only have 120 minutes for the EU, even with unlimited bellen. You could purchase onbeperkt bellen buitenland for €9,99 which gives you unlimited minutes in the EU, this bundel can be subscribed to in your T-Mobile account.

Another option is to choose the Unlimited Plus plan when ordering, it contaiñs unlimited minutes to the EU.

Reageer