Beantwoord

Netwerk buitenland

• 24 mei 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 78 Bekeken

Hello i have new simcard.i had netwerk in netherlands but now im in hungary and i have not netwerk.why?
icon

Beste antwoord door David 24 mei 2018, 14:39

Hi Lauszka91,

Great to hear that you have a subscription with us! 😃

I have checked this for you immediately and there is an automated barring on your subscription. This barring prevents usage across boarders and calling of service numbers at the start of the subscription. The barring will be automatically removed after the first two invoices have been paid or if an deposit has been made in advancement of the invoices.

If you would like to make a deposit, you can transfer € 115,- manually on our bank account: NL03COBA0733959717 (Commerzbank). Don't forget to mention your name, customer ID and phone number. After that, you can add a screenshot to a reply with a copy of the payment (make sure you blur out private information). After that, we can remove the barring for you. If you choose not to, it will happen automatically after the first two invoices. 🙂

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

So what is the problem?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Lauszka91,

Great to hear that you have a subscription with us! 😃

I have checked this for you immediately and there is an automated barring on your subscription. This barring prevents usage across boarders and calling of service numbers at the start of the subscription. The barring will be automatically removed after the first two invoices have been paid or if an deposit has been made in advancement of the invoices.

If you would like to make a deposit, you can transfer € 115,- manually on our bank account: NL03COBA0733959717 (Commerzbank). Don't forget to mention your name, customer ID and phone number. After that, you can add a screenshot to a reply with a copy of the payment (make sure you blur out private information). After that, we can remove the barring for you. If you choose not to, it will happen automatically after the first two invoices. 🙂

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer