Vraag

new contract roaming not working

• 20 juli 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 403 Bekeken

Hi, I just started a new contract with T-Mobile last week and roaming is not working. I tried to get the my T-Mobile app but because the roaming isn't working I can't complete registration. I am now using hotspot 

Thanks 

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @Deesywong 

Unfortunately you will have to wait till your first 2 invoices have been paid and than you can use internet abroad, until than you have a blockage for internet abroad on your subscription. You can try to restart your mobile to be sure.

Where do I find the invoices? I did not get a text message. We thought it was auto pay?

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@Deesywong

Invoices are displayed in your T-mobile account and you will also receive an email notification when your invoice is ready. By default invoices will be collected automatically.

Hi Waqqas, ok I have not received any notification yet of any invoices and I am now unable to register on my T-Mobile app because we are in Luxembourg. 

Can you see in your system when T-Mobile will take the money out of my account to pay for those invoices? Without a working number I can't see anything or be notified of anything. It is a bit frustrating to hear this now and not when I opened the contract in the t-mobile shop. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@Deesywong

I am a customer like you but I hope for you that a moderator can be kind to you and remove the blockage 😊

Wait for their reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Deesywong 

I would like to help with your request. Can you send me a private message (by clicking on my name and choosing the option '’stuur privébericht')? Please include your full 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and last 4 digits of your account number? I will assist you further!

Reageer