Beantwoord

No network abroad

• 17 september 2018
  • 8 reacties
  • 810 Bekeken

Hi, I have an EU/NL illimited rate but I’m currently in France for few days and my number doesn’t work. I have no service, no connection, no 4G. How is this possible? Can you help me with this?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 18 september 2018, 11:01

Hi Clotilde,

Good thing you contacted us! I see you had a barring for international use and therefore you weren't able to get service abroad. I removed the barring so if you restart your device you will be able to use your subscription abroad.

I wish you a very nice stay in la ville de l'amour! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi,

First try to connect to a different mobile network to see if this helps.
Check this homepage to see which networks are the best for you.

If not, login to your "My T-Mobile" homepage to see if internet abroad is blocked, you can unblock yourself at the settings section.

If nothing helps check if all your T-Mobile bills are payed, if not you get a temporary blockage.

If everythings fails a moderator at this forum can help.

Regards, Folkert
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve tried everything : the settings of the phone, the T-Mobile app, the T-Mobile website I’ve checked my bill (well paid). Nothing happens.

I’m in France (Paris) since two days with no phone Available.

Can you help me please?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Clotilde,

Good thing you contacted us! I see you had a barring for international use and therefore you weren't able to get service abroad. I removed the barring so if you restart your device you will be able to use your subscription abroad.

I wish you a very nice stay in la ville de l'amour! 🙂
Hello team and happy new year!

Sorry to bother you again. I went to Belgium recently and I had the same issue with my connection aboard. It was impossible to have access to 3G & 4G. I don't understand, I thought the issue was solved in september when I was in Paris and I asked you here. Could you please help me to fix this permanently? Indeed I'm going to France soon and I'm worried to not have connection at this moment. Moreover it's suppose to be an EU suscription...

I hope you can help. Thanks a lot 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi clotilde,

Welcome back! I checked your settings once again and I don't see any barring. Are you connected to a foreign provider? In France you should have good service with Bouygues or Orange. You can select one of these providers manually.

Please let me know if it works!
Dear Hajar,

Thank you very much for your feedback
Dear Hajar,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

At the moment I can't tell you if it's working because I'm in The Netherlands, I will be in Paris this weekend. I'm worried that it does not work there. Indeed, it didn't work few days ago when I was in Belgium. I tried everything : phone settings, foreign provider, restart phone... I had no access to call, sms, internet.... nothing :/

What the backup solution if I have nothing this weekend? Because if I don't have access to my phone I won't be able to call the customer service or write to you via forum. What will be the best solution?

Thank you very much for your time and have a lovely day.
Clotilde
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @clotilde,

It's difficult to give you a definite answer, since you can only test it abroad. As Hajar stated, there's no barring or other issue with your subscription. That leaves your phone, sim card or the netwerk abroad as possible causes.

I would recommend to visit a T-Shop before your departure. My colleagues can check if your settings are correct and if need be, they can provide you directly with a new sim card. Sending a new sim card would possibly take too long and then we still don't know if it depends on the settings of your phone.

Hopefully it will all work out in the end! Let us know if we can help with anything!

Reageer