Beantwoord

No service at all in Belgium!

• 25 oktober 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 384 Bekeken

Hi, I’m traveling in Belgium with my parents, and I need my data and phone plan to be working now as my parents are depending on me having a working device! I have plenty of data in The Netherlands, but I don’t have any phone or data of any sort now that I’m in Belgium! Please help me ASAP...it should work all throughout the EU, I have data roaming on, and nothing is blocked on my account...
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 26 oktober 2017, 09:42

Hi Erika,

I hope you are having fun with your parents in Belgium. It's a beautiful country with lots to see. The reason why you couldn't connect is due to a barring for international use. I removed the barring so you should be able to connect. Can you restart your phone and select the Provider Orange? You should have a good service.

Please let me know if this works! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Erika,

I hope you are having fun with your parents in Belgium. It's a beautiful country with lots to see. The reason why you couldn't connect is due to a barring for international use. I removed the barring so you should be able to connect. Can you restart your phone and select the Provider Orange? You should have a good service.

Please let me know if this works! 🙂
Yay!!! It works now! Thank you! Now whenever I travel throughout the EU, it will work?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Haha I'm glad it works. It will also work throughout the EU! :8
Hi! I had the same problem in Belgium and in Germany. Could anyone help me? Thank you!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Czhang,

I just checked and noticed you already spoke a colleague of mine, who removed a barring. You should be good to go now!

Your username has been adjusted, since this was your phone number. Keep in mind that this is a public Community, so don't post any private information.
Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help! Yes, I just spoke with one of your colleagues. I think now the problem should be solved.
Nee, nog geen antwoord.
ik heb een abonnement met internet, nu heb ik eind vorig jaar een extra bundel gekocht omdat ik het in Engeland extra nodig had. Maar sinds dien werkt mijn gewone bundel voor internet niet meer terwijl ik nog ruim 900 mb erop heb staan.
waarom is dit ? kunnen jullie dit fiksen.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hoi Greta,

Ik heb je onder jouw andere topic beantwoord! 🙂 Zie hier.

Reageer