Beantwoord

No service in Belgium and Spain

• 21 oktober 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 593 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I am currently on vacation through Belgium and Spain and i have an unlimited data package. I am in Belgium right now and have no connection. I have checked that there is no blockage and i have also tried to manually connected to networks with no success. I will be moving to Spain very soon and want to make sure I dont have the same issues happening again. Hope you can get back to me as soon as possible!

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 22 oktober 2019, 10:36

Hi,

I see you had barring for use in foreign countries. I removed the barring so if you can restart your phone you should have service. Can you let me know if it works? I wish you a nice time abroad!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi,

I see you had barring for use in foreign countries. I removed the barring so if you can restart your phone you should have service. Can you let me know if it works? I wish you a nice time abroad!

Hi there,

I tried restarting and reconnecting manually and its still not working. Please let me know what else i can do

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @leeve2 

You don’t have a barring so it should work. Can you connect to different provider manually? On this page you can select the country you are in and see which providers provide the best service in that country. You can select one of those and see if you have service. 

Can you let me know if it works?

Reageer