people can't reach me while I'm abroad

• 9 september 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 354 Bekeken

people can't reach me while I'm abroad
icon

Beste antwoord door David 9 september 2019, 14:07

Hi @Nathaliexxx,

That's quite inconvenient ofcourse! Have you checked your settings on your phone, if this is barred? Are you able to make calls or use internet yourself or is this also not possible? Are you experiencing the same issue with all your callers or just some of them? What kind of automated message are your callers receiving when they are trying to reach you?

Could you send your phone number, full address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank account info via a private message? Then I can check if there are no barrings on our end.

Hopefully we can solve this quickly, for you!
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Nathaliexxx,

That's quite inconvenient ofcourse! Have you checked your settings on your phone, if this is barred? Are you able to make calls or use internet yourself or is this also not possible? Are you experiencing the same issue with all your callers or just some of them? What kind of automated message are your callers receiving when they are trying to reach you?

Could you send your phone number, full address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank account info via a private message? Then I can check if there are no barrings on our end.

Hopefully we can solve this quickly, for you!
HI David,
Please advice how to send you private message.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Nathalie,

Click on my profile and select 'Stuur bericht', then you'll be able to send me a message! Could you also provide the answers on the questions I asked in my previous message? Thanks!
Hi Nathalie,

Click on my profile and select 'Stuur bericht', then you'll be able to send me a message! Could you also provide the answers on the questions I asked in my previous message? Thanks!

Hi Nathalie,

'Stuur bericht' is not there. Would appreciate more clear guidance and faster ways of assistance for those who are abroad. Currently I wasn't able to find any client-friendly way of assistance such as watsapp or email. Calling T-Mobile from abroad, as you may imagine, is too costly. Perhaps you may offer free line when calling from abroad for service assistance. Appreciate your swift help.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Nathalie,

That is your profile, not my profile.. 😉
Hi Nathalie,

That is your profile, not my profile.. 😉

Haha, I read it "my profile", which is mine. Ok

Reageer