Beantwoord

Roaming abroad doesn't work

• 25 december 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 445 Bekeken

Please assist with unblocking  international roaming. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 26 december 2019, 09:21

Hi,

No worries! I removed the barring for international roaming so if you restart your phone you will have service again. 

Happy holidays!:blush:

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Good evening,

Try first yourself to unblock by checking blocking in the T-Mobile app. Next try to select another mobile network manually. Be sure all bills are paid.

If nothing helps please wait for a moderator to assist, may take a bit longer during Chrismas day.

Kind regards, Folkert

I checked all of them, and it seems like there is barring on international roaming for me(I saw the same questions). When could I expect it would be handled? Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

With a bit of luck tomorrow although it’s a public holiday...

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi,

No worries! I removed the barring for international roaming so if you restart your phone you will have service again. 

Happy holidays!:blush:

Thank you very much for your help, even on the Holiday.

However, can you check my status one more time? It is not still working even I restarted and rechecked other things…

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi,

I checked once again and you don’t have a barring anymore. Did you try to select a network manually in your device? You can check this page and select the country that you’re in and see which providers offer the best service in that country. 

Let me know if this works!

Hi @Hajar the same problem for me, I opened a new contract with T-Mobile last week and my roaming doesn't work (all netwrks are forbidden). Can you help? Thanks, Dee 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Deesywong 

I already commented on this topic. Looking forward to your message!

Reageer