Beantwoord

Roaming deactivated

• 25 mei 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 171 Bekeken

Dear T-mobile,

I'm English, my partner got me a roaming server, however after three days of active service I noticed my internet was gone while the the mobile operator followed a day after,
I'm currently roaming in Ghana and seek an immediate attention.
Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sam- 26 mei 2016, 18:29

Hello Winterkoud,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community!

It's nice to see you here. Good that you contacted us. I'm sorry for the delayed answer. You've already contacted our colleagues via Chat, but they couldn't help you. We need more information on the contract holder. If you can provide us with this information, we will gladly help you.

You can send me a private message if you've contacted the contract holder for the necessary information.

Ps. Monira, thank you for looking for a solution with us!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hai dear,

Let me understand your problem. Although you have roaming activated, still no network? May be you want to try to catch another provider there with better network....go to network instillation menu and then chose a server which has better reach ! Goodluck
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hello Winterkoud,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community!

It's nice to see you here. Good that you contacted us. I'm sorry for the delayed answer. You've already contacted our colleagues via Chat, but they couldn't help you. We need more information on the contract holder. If you can provide us with this information, we will gladly help you.

You can send me a private message if you've contacted the contract holder for the necessary information.

Ps. Monira, thank you for looking for a solution with us!
No problem 🙂

Reageer