Beantwoord

SMS from Germany

• 6 oktober 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 553 Bekeken

Hello,
I am not able to receive SMS from several German numbers. Since the senders get confirmations of transmission I assume the problem is on my side. Is there any solution?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 7 oktober 2019, 10:31

Hi @TheStone

I checked if you had any barrings and that's not the case. What device do you use? Are you able to receive sms from dutch numbers or other foreign numbers? Can you send sms with your device? Can you place your sim-card in a different device and different sim-card in your own device? This way we can check if the problem is caused by your sim-card or device.

Please let me know what the outcome is!
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

@TheStone 

Could you install this app sms app from Google. Then open the app and grant the necessary rights. And let know if you can receive text messages from German numbers after installing this app. Can you be called from German numbers ? 

The problem occurs on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 as well as on my old Lg G3. I can send and receive SMS in the Netherlands. I can also send SMS to German numbers but cannot receive any from them.

Best regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @TheStone

I checked if you had any barrings and that's not the case. What device do you use? Are you able to receive sms from dutch numbers or other foreign numbers? Can you send sms with your device? Can you place your sim-card in a different device and different sim-card in your own device? This way we can check if the problem is caused by your sim-card or device.

Please let me know what the outcome is!
Yes, there's nothing blocked.
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
Hello @TheStone

Have you checked your settings in the t mobile app?

Reageer