Beantwoord

Unlimited EU bundle after Mid June

• 7 juni 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 400 Bekeken

Dear forum,

I have a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription with the Unlimited Calling to the NL bundle and the Unlimited Calling to the EU bundle. (I've attached a screenshot)

My question about the change in legislation in June:

How will the Unlimited calls to NL bundle work then.
Will it mean that I have unlimited calls ONLY to the NL from all countries in Europe
(for example Greece --> NL or Sweden --> NL)
or will it mean that I have unlimited calls from ANY European country to ANY other European country
(for example Germany --> Netherlands or Spain --> Italy)?
This really isn't clear to me.

Connected to that - my other question:
What will be the additional value for me of keeping the Unlimited Calls to the EU bundle after mid June?

Thank you
Jan
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 8 juni 2017, 14:32

Hi Jan,

Good question. I see that you have already spoken to a colleague about this. However, i would like to provide you with more information.

The legislation change means that you will be able to use your Dutch call/data bundles in the EU. You also have a Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle and this bundle will be offered with a €7,50 discount. This bundle can be useful if you want to call to Swiss numbers. Because the legislation change does not apply to for example Swiss numbers. Switserland applies their own expensive rates and therefore they are not part of the EU legislation. I believe you have also received an email about this change?

Calls from the Netherlands to EU numbers are not part of EU legislation and therefore the rates for these calls won't change. If you call to the EU a lot from the Netherlands then the Onbeperkt EU call bundle will still be useful for you. You will find more information about this in the e-mail we have sent you and also in this topic. If you want to cancel your Onbeperkt EU bundle then you can cancel it on this page. You have until 31 august to cancel the bundle.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Jan,

Good question. I see that you have already spoken to a colleague about this. However, i would like to provide you with more information.

The legislation change means that you will be able to use your Dutch call/data bundles in the EU. You also have a Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle and this bundle will be offered with a €7,50 discount. This bundle can be useful if you want to call to Swiss numbers. Because the legislation change does not apply to for example Swiss numbers. Switserland applies their own expensive rates and therefore they are not part of the EU legislation. I believe you have also received an email about this change?

Calls from the Netherlands to EU numbers are not part of EU legislation and therefore the rates for these calls won't change. If you call to the EU a lot from the Netherlands then the Onbeperkt EU call bundle will still be useful for you. You will find more information about this in the e-mail we have sent you and also in this topic. If you want to cancel your Onbeperkt EU bundle then you can cancel it on this page. You have until 31 august to cancel the bundle.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

The legislation change means that you will be able to use your Dutch call/data bundles in the EU.

Calls from the Netherlands to EU numbers are not part of EU legislation and therefore the rates for these calls won't change.

So what does 'using your Dutch call/data bundles in the EU' mean then?
Calling Dutch numbers while being abroad?

The wording is a bit unclear to me, so do you mind telling for me each of these examples, if it would be covered by the Unlimited Calls in NL bundle?

I call a Dutch number while physically being in NL.

I call a German number while physically being in NL.

I call a Dutch number while physically being in Germany.

I call a Spanish number while physically being in Germany.

I call a German number while physically being in Germany.

Thank you
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hey Jan!

With the bundles you're currently using all the above situations are covered by your rateplan and bundles.

You are even using the Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle that you don't even need. You can already call unlimited in and to foreign numbers with your standard rateplan Stel Samen & Stel Bij + Bellen onbeperkt. If you agree, I can deactivate the Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle. This way the monthly bills will be a bit lower, but you will still be able to call in and to foreign numbers as described in your post above.
Dear Issam, Thank you for your reply - It's appreciated.

You are even using the Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle that you don't even need. You can already call unlimited in and to foreign numbers with your standard rateplan Stel Samen & Stel Bij + Bellen onbeperkt.

Calls from the Netherlands to EU numbers are not part of EU legislation and therefore the rates for these calls won't change. If you call to the EU a lot from the Netherlands then the Onbeperkt EU call bundle will still be useful for you.

I am confused now. How do these two statements align together?
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hey Jan,

I'm very sorry! You're right, part of my information was wrong. If you are in The Netherlands and call a German number, you'll need the Onbeperkt EU bellen bundle. The bundle you're using right now. (or the 120 minutes EU bellen that are available with Stel Samen & Stel Bij)

This means that if you change nothing in your contract, all the above situations will be covered by your bundle and rateplan.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion! I hope that everything is clear now!

Reageer