Beantwoord

Will there be a T-Mobile Transfermarkt 2016?

Reputatie 2
Badge
Dear Tmobile!

I have a question. Are you planning to launch Transfermarkt campaign like last year.
I thing this was one of the best times to change the mobile phone provider. I recommended last year two of my friends to change and other friends are asking me whether similar offer will be this year. I hope you can can consider launching similar campaign in 2016

Mvg
Piotr
icon

Beste antwoord door David 20 april 2016, 11:32

Hi Piotr,

There I am again! 😉

At this moment we have no plans for another Transfermarkt campaign, but we often have other promotions. At this moment we've got nice discounts on a subscription with the LG G5. These promotions come and go, so I can't really tell you what will be next, it's a bit of a gamble, I suppose!

As I said in your other post, if your friends would like to be contacted by our sales agent, let me know!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Piotr,

There I am again! 😉

At this moment we have no plans for another Transfermarkt campaign, but we often have other promotions. At this moment we've got nice discounts on a subscription with the LG G5. These promotions come and go, so I can't really tell you what will be next, it's a bit of a gamble, I suppose!

As I said in your other post, if your friends would like to be contacted by our sales agent, let me know!

Reageer