Beantwoord

Accidental order

• 21 May 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

Hi! I ordered the additional internet package by mistake a few minutes ago. However, it was a mistake and I want to cancel the order. There is a 14-day reflection period. I wish to cancel the order immediately. I can't reach a customer service number or a link in my T-Mobile App. What can I do, please?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 21 May 2023, 21:05

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Not all additional services have a 14 days period. But if you mean a total new internet connection, you are right!

What additional service did you order? And if you sure there is a 14 days cancellation period, contact customer care tomorrow at 0624001200.

@eric Thanks for your reply. No, in my case was an accidental one-day internet extra package. I was intending to change my current plan, which I managed after the accidental purchase. 

If not all additional services have that reflection period, fine by me - thanks for answering!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

A "one day internet package " starts immidiatly after ordering and ends after 24 hours. You are right, this is an example where there is no 14 days cancellation period....

Reageer