Beantwoord

I want to cancel my mobile subscription

• 17 October 2022
  • 30 reacties
  • 2395 Bekeken

Hi, I would like to cancel my phone account, but there is no way to do this on the website. I tried to chat with a representative but no one is available and I tried the digital cancellation form but have not heard back. How do I cancel my account?

Caroline

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 18 October 2022, 10:37

Bekijk origineel

30 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @balletaddict 

I can help you with your request. Are you still in your contract period or did your contract term end? If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If your contract term already ended you can cancel your subscription for free. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request. 

I have still not heard if my account was successfully canceled. It’s been 7 days. Can someone please cancel my account?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @balletaddict 

I have responded to your private message 5 days ago and I said your contract will be terminated on 21/11/2022 free of charge. I hope you are satisfied with my help.

Hello,

I would like to cancel my subscription because I left The Netherlands permanently. I had a 2 year subscription and today I paid my overdue amount for the last 3 months. 

Would it be possible to buy the rest of the contract and cancel the contract completely?

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danamadalina 

I can help you with your request. Can you send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will file a cancellation request for your. Please keep in mind there is a month notice. 

I want to cancel my subscription left netherland

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @bijit sarkar 

i would like to check if I can be of any assistance. Could you send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will file a cancellation request for your. Please keep in mind there is a month notice. 

Hello, 

So I did send a private message with the data requested to Hajar and nothing came of it regarding my subscription cancellation. It's absurd having to pay something I don't use since I left The Netherlands one year ago.

Can someone help me with the cancellation?

I find it hard to believe a request sent for approval can last months... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danamadalina 

I have asked for a private message but you have never send me one. I have checked my inbox and I never received a private message from your account. Did you use a different account to send me a message? You can send me a private message now with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your cancellation request. If you click in my name you see the option ‘’stuur bericht’’.

Looking forward to your message!

Hello,

My wife and I have left the Netherlands permanently and I need to cancel our subscription. There is nowhere to do it except over the phone (which is crazy). 

There are two subscriptions where I need help canceling. This process seems like a way to keep people paying longer and I do not appreciate the extra steps but I do hope someone here can help me. 

Thanks, 

MIchael

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @mikepeck2061 

Welcome to the T-Mobile community. Rest assured, a T-Mobile community moderator will get back to you to help you with your cancellation requests. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @mikepeck2061 

As you can see we gladly help all our customers with their requests. There is an option to cancel your contract online via this page but you have to be logged into My T-Mobile. We also mentioned that on our cancellation page

If you want I can help you file a cancellation request for both the subscriptions. Are you still in your contract period? If so, you need to buy off your contract if you want to cancel it before the end date. If not there won’t be any extra termination fee. Please let me know what you prefer. You can send me private a message with the 06-numbers it regards, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of the account numbers. I will file a cancellation request but please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract will be terminated the next month. 

Looking forward to your message! You can click on my name and send me a message. 

Hi @mikepeck2061 

As you can see we gladly help all our customers with their requests. There is an option to cancel your contract online via this page but you have to be logged into My T-Mobile. We also mentioned that on our cancellation page

If you want I can help you file a cancellation request for both the subscriptions. Are you still in your contract period? If so, you need to buy off your contract if you want to cancel it before the end date. If not there won’t be any extra termination fee. Please let me know what you prefer. You can send me private a message with the 06-numbers it regards, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of the account numbers. I will file a cancellation request but please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract will be terminated the next month. 

Looking forward to your message! You can click on my name and send me a message. 

Hi Hajar - Thank you for the information. I sent you direct message with all of that information since I saw you reply to others. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @mikepeck2061 

Thank you for your message including all the details i need. I have filed a cancellation request for both the contracts and i have also send you a confirmation e-mail. Your contracts will be terminated on 01-06-2023 due to the one one month notice. 

I hope you are satisfied with my help and if you have any more questions, please let me know!

@Hajar van Odido Hi there, I have sent you a direct message for cancellation as well if you could please look into it :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Mikneviciute 

You can file a cancellation request with this online form. Please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract will be cancelled next month. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

@Hajar van Odido 

Unfortunatelly I do not have my SIM card any longer as I have moved abroad and cannot pass through the 2FA proccess via SMS. Are there aby other alternatives?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Mikneviciute 

You can send me private a message with the 06-numbers it regards, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of the account numbers. I will see if I can file a cancellation request for you. If you click on my name you see the option ‘’stuur bericht’’. 

Looking forward to your message!

@Hajar van Odido  thank you, I have provided my details via the private message

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Mikneviciute 

I have filed a cancellation request for your and send you confirmation e-mail. Your contract will be terminated on 25-10-2023 due to the one month notice. I hope you are satisfied with my help.

@Hajar van Odido thank you very much!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Mikneviciute You are most welcome!

Hi, I would like to cancel my mobile number and subscription. I have left the netherlands for 2 years now and I previously visited a T-mobile shop where the staff informed me that the subscription would be cancelled and I would no longer be charged for it. But I am still getting charged even though I have not used the number for the last 2 years. Is there a way to get a refund and cancel the subscription please?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tessa L. 

i would like to check if I can be of any assistance. Could you send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will check if a cancellation request was filed and where the costs come from. 

Hi @Hajar van Odido ,

I have provided the details via private message, please let me know if it works! 

thank you!

Reageer