Beantwoord

2 times paid

• 9 April 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 53 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hi hi,

The payment for  bill no. 901488545264, has been done 2 time, due to some reason they couldn't debited directly for my account on 1st try so I transferred it manually from different bank account, but after few time they automatically dabited from my account, could you please check and let me know what can be done. 

Regards

Rickey

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 9 April 2023, 10:34

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Rickey_tramp 

I see Waqqas already informed you about our procedures.

I checked your settings and from what I can see in our system is that you have no double payment. We tried to debit your invoice around 28 February but it was rejected and we were suppose to try again around the 10th of march but you already paid manually so you rejected that debit. For now there is only 1 payment done and that is the one done by you manually. You have no open amounts with us anymore so everything is settled. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. 

Reputatie 2

Hi waqqas,

Thank you for the reply, I paid manually on 25 of Feb and they debited again on 10 of march, since I paid with different bank accounts so just worried if something is wrong with it. Its not a problem if they settle it with next invoice. Do they send email or information, if it is settled ?

Regards,

Rickey 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Rickey_tramp 

When you pay manually via online banking then it can take up to to 3 working days for the payment to be processed.

The overpaid amount will be settled with the next invoice but if you want T-Mobile to pay the amount back then they will do so 🙂

Reageer