Beantwoord

Corona en factuuren

• 3 January 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a problem, I am in my country at the moment and I was tested positive for Covid 19. I cannot go back to Netherlands and my bank account is very empty, moreover, I work in horeca and my contract is a zero hour hence I am not receiving any salary, what are my options to pay later my mobile phone bill. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cris-de-beste2024 3 January 2022, 21:42

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hallo @Sofia Sosa  Try to borrow the amount somewhere“?

Request payment arrangement
 It may happen that you cannot pay your invoice immediately.  You can (under certain conditions) make a payment arrangement with T-Mobile, so that you pay your invoice in parts.  You can request a payment arrangement in My T-Mobile.  Next to the unpaid invoice/invoices is a button with which you request the payment arrangement.

click here and view the possibilities ▶️ Betalingen en uitstel 

Google translate

Please note, 
You will be blocked during the arrangement.  As a result, you can no longer make calls in and to abroad, use the internet abroad, call service numbers and use SMS services.

kind regards Cris

Hallo @Sofia Sosa  Try to borrow the amount somewhere“?

Request payment arrangement
 It may happen that you cannot pay your invoice immediately.  You can (under certain conditions) make a payment arrangement with T-Mobile, so that you pay your invoice in parts.  You can request a payment arrangement in My T-Mobile.  Next to the unpaid invoice/invoices is a button with which you request the payment arrangement.

click here and view the possibilities ▶️ Betalingen en uitstel 

Google translate

Please note, 
You will be blocked during the arrangement.  As a result, you can no longer make calls in and to abroad, use the internet abroad, call service numbers and use SMS services.

kind regards Cris

Thank you for your reply. Will I be blocked during the whole period I am paying the delayed amount to be paid completly?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@Sofia Sosa Yes but Only abroad with a payment arrangement,  so not in the Netherlands.
Please note I am also a customer.

Wait otherwise until a moderator can help you tomorrow.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Correct. You can use the subscription while in the Netherlands, but roaming will be barred during the paying off the invoice. On the other hand, if you really can not pay, you will be barred completly and that will result in more costs, like re-connect fees.

You can manually transfer the invoice amount  from another (foreign) bankaccount to T-Mobile. Remember to include the required information like your customernumber and invoice number.