Beantwoord

Hey, I just got an invoice, and my bank account is closed!

• 6 November 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 124 Bekeken

G’day! Folks, 

I just changed my phone subscription to prepaid not that long ago, and yet I still got an invoice. 

Sadly, as I left Netherlands already, my bankaccount is closed already, but I can’t change the registered bank account by myself, Can you check it out and tell me what to do?

1. Why am I still being charged?
  2. Is there any other way I can pay?I got this German account that I can send some money , just my registered Dutch bank account is closed.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon,

Sincerely,

Sunho Gwon

*I can just send you my number and email and dob and stuff!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 6 November 2021, 09:45

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7

No worries, have a great Sunday! 

Hi @sunlight6765 

T-Mobile employee over here! :grin:

I reckon that your subscription has recently ended and changed to PrePaid? There is always a final invoice after the termination of your contract. This settles any costs or reimbursements that have to be made and after that everything is settled. If you think that this isn’t the case, you can send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address and last four digits of the bank account you used for the subscription.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ah that was it! Thanks mate! I just wired the money, hope it’d settle this time hahaha Cheers 

Reputatie 7

Hi @sunlight6765 

T-Mobile employee over here! :grin:

I reckon that your subscription has recently ended and changed to PrePaid? There is always a final invoice after the termination of your contract. This settles any costs or reimbursements that have to be made and after that everything is settled. If you think that this isn’t the case, you can send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address and last four digits of the bank account you used for the subscription.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

No, i am.just another customer. But if you download the invoice you can see the charging period. T-Mobile invoice it's subscriptions afterwords.

OH shoot, hahahah it said you are a superuser, so I thought you are from T-mobile, Well then, cheers mate! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

No, i am.just another customer. But if you download the invoice you can see the charging period. T-Mobile invoice it's subscriptions afterwords.

Thanks Eric! Do you mind checking out why I”m still getting this charge? I just changed my subscription to prepaid, and I”m not sure whether this is my last bill or not.. Cheers

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @sunlight6765 . You can manually transfer the money to the T-Mobile account. See for information this page.