Beantwoord

LG G7 Thinq - Mic not working when in speaker mode

• 28 december 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 913 Bekeken

Whenever I set the speaker on, like when having video calls on whatever program, the other side cannot hear me.

What is the solution for this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 8 januari 2020, 09:44

Hi @eman.mostafa 

You can try to do a factory reset. You find the instructions on this page. If this doesn’t work than you can send your device to our repair center. You can find more information on this page. 

Let us know if this works!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @eman.mostafa,

Have you made a voice memo with the speaker on to check if this works? This way we can check if it is something that needs to be fixed on your phone or is something that goes wrong with the app. Which programs have you been using for you video calls and are you experiencing this issue with everyone? 

Quite a lot of questions, but this helps us to help you! Looking forward to your response! 

Hi,

It is not about app, because it happens with both hangouts and messanger. I googled a bit and found it is a popular issue, and its fix can be done by rooting the mobile (which I cannot do because I am atill in gurantee period).

Issue similar to me:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/help/microphone-speaker-activated-t3385185/amp/

@David any update here?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @eman.mostafa 

You can try to do a factory reset. You find the instructions on this page. If this doesn’t work than you can send your device to our repair center. You can find more information on this page. 

Let us know if this works!

Reageer